The online racing simulator
Raceabout movie
(10 posts, started )
Raceabout movie
I genuinely enjoyed the first 30 seconds of it... and then the whole vibe was just destroyed by a sudden theme change...
Yes , i have to say it's better than thise what you have made bee 4 . You got a good beginning , try doing a video like it , more camera angles , it will be good ...erm ...what else ...quality has improved , it's good , soooo .... you did well , but keep trying man
Quote from squidhead :I genuinely enjoyed the first 30 seconds of it... and then the whole vibe was just destroyed by a sudden theme change...

Well thats atleast something you liked of my video at last
Yeah well , that's life kid , you gotta take the comments of Mr.A**hole Critic ...with the good
Quote from squidhead :I genuinely enjoyed the first 30 seconds of it... and then the whole vibe was just destroyed by a sudden theme change...

I disagree, I kind of enjoyed the change and the song lyrics fit the video pretty well. The racing could have been better and the camera angles need a little work. Getting there mate!
Quote from BigTime :I disagree, I kind of enjoyed the change and the song lyrics fit the video pretty well.

Well, as we discussed tons of times in MSN - I seek one thing in the movie - you seek the complete opposite
Quote from squidhead :Well, as we discussed tons of times in MSN - I seek one thing in the movie - you seek the complete opposite

You say potato, I say patato!
#9 - TG44

I think this is the first time i agree with you i wouldn't say it was "destroyed" though... sounds a bit too tragic

i'm really looking forward to see what kinds of vids you'll come up with next year.. i'm expecting a huge improvement
Well...the begining isn't bad at all...maybe more effects since it looked to be kind of a intro, but i didn´t dislike the rest at all....fails on drama.
Maybe the end could be better though...
Keep them coming

Raceabout movie
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG