The online racing simulator
Scawen - Any way of contacting him?
(10 posts, closed, started )
Hi,
Well there's a few issues that I really want to discuss with Scawen, and yeah yeah, I know, I'm just one of the thousands of members on this forum, but still...
There's no way of contacting him PRIVATELY, to discuss more sensitive issues rather than the forum. Because that's not private, obviously.
Now I know that if he had an Email, it would be bombarded with 'LOL MSN PLS? U ROCK LOL', and if he had Private Messages enabled then the same would happen.
And I DO know there's a support forum, but as said before, it isnt private.
So I was wondering, if there's any way I could speak to scawen privately?

Thanks,
Nath
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Hi,
Well there's a few issues that I really want to discuss with Scawen, and yeah yeah, I know, I'm just one of the thousands of members on this forum, but still...
There's no way of contacting him PRIVATELY, to discuss more sensitive issues rather than the forum. Because that's not private, obviously.
Now I know that if he had an Email, it would be bombarded with 'LOL MSN PLS? U ROCK LOL', and if he had Private Messages enabled then the same would happen.
And I DO know there's a support forum, but as said before, it isnt private.
So I was wondering, if there's any way I could speak to scawen privately?

Thanks,
Nath

I think you must have a really good reason to talk him privately..
Scawen is busy man
Frokki,
Scawen individually I mean.

Tomba(FIN),
I think it's rather important, yeah.
It's not possible to send a message directly to him, you need to take it thorught the contact us thingy.
#6 - Weed
Can't you just send him a PM on the forum?
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Frokki,
Scawen individually I mean.

Tomba(FIN),
I think it's rather important, yeah.

Whats the difference between One of the other devs hearing your voice than Scawen? Surely if its that important you'll either get pointed to Scawen or the message will be passed on.
#8 - Jakg
Quote from Weed :Can't you just send him a PM on the forum?

Dont think it's enabled for him.

Send an email via the "Contact Us" bit, you'll get a reply from "one of the devs". I've had both Scawen & Victor reply to mine iirc...
You can send him a PM, I've done it before
We have a technical support system at www.lfs.net

I think that is the only answer so I'll close the thread now.
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG