The online racing simulator
Setup Field vs. Setup Grid.
(79 posts, started )

Poll : Which One Has The Higher Quality Setups?

Equal
Back when I first started playing LFS and had no idea about setups, I was surprised and delighted to learn about the Inferno site. The setups I got back then made things so much easier for me. Never had the chance before to say thanks for that, so here it is - thanks guys!

Like some others here, I didn't know about SetupGrid until now and I have to say that in-game downloads is a fantastic idea.

So, thanks to Inferno for being there (and continuing to be there) since day one and congrats to SetupGrid for being so innovative.

I can see me using both from now on, so I'm voting equal.
Quote from shadow2kx :Glad to hear that! It would be a great thing. Your team website is up and running since in joined LFS and I can't count the times I browsed it. I just hope that "sometime in the future" is not too far

well, to be honest it is out of my hands sadly, I wish I had the necessary skills to help our coder Gergo, but I am only reasonably good at driving around.
Quote from Rappa Z :setupfield, only because I hadn't heard of Setup Grid until last week.

Gonna have to go with setupfield here as well. I hadn't heard of setup grid until I read this thread!! I'll have to try out some of those setups though, the sorting of quali/endurance/sprint looks nice. I usually like to tweak the sets a bit anyway, but I do need a starting point. If I tried making a setup from scratch I'd probably end up with 2 wheels in the air
Quote from csurdongulos :well, to be honest it is out of my hands sadly, I wish I had the necessary skills to help our coder Gergo, but I am only reasonably good at driving around.

!

im just ignoring that remark

Setup Field vs. Setup Grid.
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG