The online racing simulator
#51 - Jakg
The anger there was more directed at Dustin than you Ia- I mean, er, "Total Konfuzion".
Quote from total konfuzion :Funny how no one managed to say this sort of thing so brashly before the account was banned....

Actually, Ian.H had been called out several times in the past from forum members for much the same as the stuff that got him banned and he'll get much the same when he gets back to it.
Quote from total konfuzion :Gotta love all these "big brave posts" now that the account is banned and people think there's no chance of a response

Funny how no one managed to say this sort of thing so brashly before the account was banned....

A bit like those kids who shout "yeaaah!! c'mon then.. I'll knock ya out!!!!" as they're driving away at speed from a pedestrian... how manly

Oh I'm so scared. If Ian was still allowed in here, he might direct a negative comment towards me.

Rubbish.
#54 - pipa
Ok back to topic.

The handling of the fz5 kinda feels different. Better front end grip and better brakes. Could just be me, but it feels different to me
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, because the forum is now practicing censorshipto give the faux illusion that all is "Happy Happy, Joy Joy" here, which I think is crap.

According to your theory, you should have been banned by now too?
Quote from deggis :According to your theory, you should have been banned by now too?

Hehe. Perhaps he was right!
The XRT is much easier to handle in my opinion, its even more understeery in corner in, but less oversteery in corner outs, so with a little setup changes you should be able to fit in right there.
Attached images
dawes.jpg
#58 - aoun
Quote from danowat :no Matter How Misguided, Or Over The Top His Comments Were, He Did Have A Point, And Just Because He's Point Of View Is Different, Doesn't Mean It Is Wrong, Because I Do Agree With Some Of What He Said.

It's Just A Shame He Had To Be So Insulting With It.

+4
This is starting to get good... :munching_
#60 - JJ72
errr how come dustin is banned? for the interpid hate club comment?
The good 'ol ban hammer is working overtime this week!!!
Hmm bans on the roll!

Guys. It won't be a matter of time before Scawen closes this thread. VERY off topic and remember what happened to hannah's 'hi' topic?
Quote from JJ72 :errr how come dustin is banned? for the interpid hate club comment?

No, because he has been an utter moran recently.
Quote from niall09 :No, because he has been an utter moran recently.

They'll calm down when we get the highly anticipated aborigian language in Christmass!
Quote from JJ72 :errr how come dustin is banned? for the interpid hate club comment?

If you search for his recent posts you will see it is quite clear.
Quote from total konfuzion :Gotta love all these "big brave posts" now that the account is banned and people think there's no chance of a response

FTR I've called you a racist cretin before, back when you were telling us your bright idea about voting for the BNP. My opinion of you hasn't changed and I'd still happily tell you to your face.
Quote from danowat :The good 'ol ban hammer is working overtime this week!!!

And I must say that I'm glad to see it it's been needed imo been feeling too much like a uni dorm recently

Maybe that is an unlisted change in Z
Quote from Glenn67 :And I must say that I'm glad to see it it's been needed imo been feeling too much like a uni dorm recently

I think some threads verge on the quality of the youtube commentbox at times which is slightly worse off than your typical non-indie game forum.

I mean, really, if you're going to insult someone - do it with style.
Quote from total konfuzion :
Funny how no one managed to say this sort of thing so brashly before the account was banned....

Ian, I've always called you out on your racism (whenever I've noticed it), however I've often agreed about a lot of other comments you've made regarding forum behaviour (the cracker witch-hunts etc), and I appreciate yours as a critical voice.

The nationalist baggage is useless to you. I'm perplexed as to why someone of your maturity still clings to it.
Quote from Glenn67 :And I must say that I'm glad to see it it's been needed imo been feeling too much like a uni dorm recently

Maybe that is an unlisted change in Z

Agreed, some people are just too far from reality. Im wondering what some people are missing in ScaViEr's explainations about this project (LFS) in the past few years. Its like so paradox these days, if you support the dev's no matter how objective your opinion is, youre a bootlicker immediately. Im sorry for those who dont get it, seriously.
Quote from 510N3D :Agreed, some people are just too far from reality. Im wondering what some people are missing in ScaViEr's explainations about this project (LFS) in the past few years.

All of us get it.. it's just that people feel the need to voice some of their frustration now and then... I'm a one-sim man, as silly as that can sound to someone, i just can't drive two different sims at the same time, like driving rFactor just cause it has "real" tracks, i just can't, i want to drive the one thing i feel the most confrotable in, and that's LFS.. There's iRacing now, and i still don't feel good about that whole project, but if S3 is yeeeears away, and Eric has zero tracks on the HDD, then maybe i should seek something else, you know.. we can't be always optimistic, i got tired of being optimistic..
But ok, now that even Penguins can understand LFS, i hope Scawen and Eric can move on to some serious stuff..
Quote from Scawen :The standard keeps getting higher, many new unplanned features are added, and that is why things take longer than planned. You've got most of what I have done but there are some things on Eric's hard drive awaiting completion, and you'll get them when they are done. It's easier to release a half-baked code feature that works, but you can't release a track with some hills you can see under and cars with holes in them.

/me feeds rumour machine
Quote from Boris Lozac :All of us get it.. it's just that people feel the need to voice some of their frustration now and then... I'm a one-sim man, as silly as that can sound to someone, i just can't drive two different sims at the same time, like driving rFactor just cause it has "real" tracks, i just can't, i want to drive the one thing i feel the most confrotable in, and that's LFS.. There's iRacing now, and i still don't feel good about that whole project, but if S3 is yeeeears away, and Eric has zero tracks on the HDD, then maybe i should seek something else, you know.. we can't be always optimistic, i got tired of being optimistic..
But ok, now that even Penguins can understand LFS, i hope Scawen and Eric can move on to some serious stuff..

Thats exactly my point, how would you or anyone else know about such things (speaking about upcoming content and features)? People aint getting banned for voicing their opinions but for the way they are doing it and some just dont get it (obviously, speaking about the "hammer") no matter how much facts there are. If youre impatient, do something else and dont complain about things that had been clearly stated since the very beginning.
Quote from Boris Lozac :They'll calm down when we get the highly anticipated aborigian language in Christmass!

Your "humour" fails to amuse me...
How about we go back on topic...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG