The online racing simulator
Tracks we want to se in S3
(13 posts, started )
I searched the forum for this kind of news. Didn`t find a satisfying thread, so this is why I post this.

I would like a track, whatever the name is, with a straight of 2 kilometers.
TO FEEL THE SPEED !

Like the old Mulsanne !

EDIT :
If this topic is posted before (I couldn`t find it) then feel free to lock this post, dear admin.

REEDIT :

I am sick to hear about the cars people wants for S3
I first want to see S3 at all, and then maybe suggest tracks.
1) Copy paste all the circuit lists from here

2) requst a moderator to lock this thread

On the other hand... request this to be made a sticky thread. And ask to fix that typo in the topic.

-
Silverstone, Nurburgring, Donington, Bathurst, Brands Hatch, Paul Richard, Circuit De' La Sarthe....these are just to name a few!
More Ovals!

Regardless of the fact that the majority of LFS racers prefer a road course, you must admit there is demand for oval racing and that it is a part of motorsports. Ovals must be accepted more openly if LFS is going to be the "ultimate racing simulator" that it claims to be.
Mondello and Rosegreen! For the love of God!!! Mondello (or at least an Irish-based track) is an international-level track, even has a RallyX layout

Rosegreen is a kick-ass semi-oval, used mainly for legends/hot-rods/mini-stox. Also has a central area where unlimited configs can be made, used for karting atm IIRC. Also has hosted the european drifting championships. But don't hold that against it

I think mondello would be an excellent addition, even if it was called something else

As for international tracks, there's hundreds that could be suggested

I don't think this thread will work anyway, as the devs don't make IRL tracks. Better to wait until they ask for inspiration, or until S3 is released. We've already suggested what types of tracks we'd like, I'm sure from that they can find what they need/like
Hmm, I've never read that before

In the second post though, he says Scawen said "No, for now". Which means it will definitely be considered later. Most likely S3. So my suggestion was OK
The taiwan new circuit
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Which means it will definitely be considered later. Most likely S3.

By that time i would be driving go-karts on the Mars with my grandchildren
Quote from Boris Lozac :By that time i would be driving go-karts on the Mars with my grandchildren

I like this kind of humor
Well said Boris
THE airport track measurement cars top speed

THE trank measurement cars top speed!!
Quote from red_wing_2121 :More Ovals!

Regardless of the fact that the majority of LFS racers prefer a road course, you must admit there is demand for oval racing and that it is a part of motorsports. Ovals must be accepted more openly if LFS is going to be the "ultimate racing simulator" that it claims to be.

i'm not an oval fan but i'd have to admit that if there was a short oval and another long oval that wasn't a tri oval then it would be an addition that could raise licence numbers from the us.
as nascar run on road courses as well as ovals, lfs with a couple of new ovals should open up new league potential.

also since as far as i can work out nascar are now using a standard car chassis and body with different make engines and cosmetics to differentiate between manufactures, it strikes me that a non specific v8 model for the ovals would, apart from multiple engine manufacturers, be exactly the same principal as in real life as all the teams do is produce their own "skins" over a common body shape.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG