The online racing simulator
TDRT City League 2008
(62 posts, started )
TDRT City League 2008

Join the League in the Cities!

After having dome some testing we have found out that your car setups won´t be as important as normally.
We´ll keep racing in the cities and every podium finisher will get different air intake restrictions after every race:...

+3% for the winner
+2% for 2nd place
+1% for 3th place
-1% for the rest of the field racers
DNF´s stay unchanged

Here you´ll find the chance in case you´re a good LX6, RAC or FZ50 driver to race in front of a UFR or XFR...

Having sayed that, we´ll see the two car classes in two diff. overall standings as well.

Post-race, an admin group will go through the replays of every race and present strict time penalties (secs.) in case we see hazardous racing manoeuvres, race-chatting, wrong air intake restriction mm..
  • Cars: LX6,RAC,FZ50,UFR & XFR
  • 10 rounds of 4x 8 laps sprintraces every second thursday starting 31.7.2008 at 20.00 CET
Trailer:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rkmvufozHlI

10 TDRT racers will participate in this league and there still are some free spaces left.

More info will get posted later on.This is an invitation league. Apply here, if you want to race our league.

Drivers List:

1. [TDRT] R.Kolz
2. [TDRT] M.Bausdorf
3. [TDRT] M.Svensson
4. [TDRT] A.Kongshavn
5. [TDRT] A.Cann
6. [TDRT] Th.Davidis
7. [TDRT] G.Noll
8. [TDRT] D.Ratcliffe
9. [TDRT] O.Thurbin
10. [TDRT] T.Jessen
11. [TDRT] S.Williams
12. Devildare
13. Joxa
14. Mischa NED
15. fiore
16. malcomax
17. jaimere66
18. U4IK ST8
19. Unity K.Cramer
20. Unity Klenke
21. [TDRT] S. Mathei
22. A.Hambleton
23. K.Gripping

There still are some free spaces left.

TDRT forum subsection with much more infos and results: here
Attached files
TDRT_City_League_2008_Ruleset___Info[1].doc - 9.7 KB - 218 views
-
ill play (vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
Ok write me in, although i might not be able to attend some races i'll do my best Thanks Kolz for the invitation
Quote from vipex123 :Yeah im up for this kolz, thanks

Dude, is your Avatar even allowed on these forums?
Quote from BenjiMC :Dude, is your Avatar even allowed on these forums?

Iono but I like it!

Sorry for going off topic =/ I guess bumping this just a bit will give it a bit more attention .

No invitation here but sounds like fun
Quote from BenjiMC :Dude, is your Avatar even allowed on these forums?

If it isn't allowed it should be.

Dude I've been begging for a city league for a while... I'm in!
Quote from BigTime :Dude I've been begging for a city league for a while... I'm in!

Good to see. Welcome on board.

Added some more information about this league in the first post.
Ok so what about points and rules? stuff like that?

Also am i right in saying the LRF is a different class to the FWD GTRs?

If these things are cleared up i might do it since bigtime is gonna do it
Quote from BenjiMC :Ok so what about points and rules? stuff like that?

Well I'm kinda in the same boat you are there... Still really looking forward to an all city league.
Quote from BenjiMC :Ok so what about points and rules? stuff like that?

Working on a complete rule set, which will get published soon. Still 3 weeks to go. But yes, we´ll have 3 diff. overall point standing. The All-Cars, the LRF´s and the FWD GTR´s.
Count me In
Id like to be put in for this please

TeamDecalWare

DecalWarePhrazz

thanks
The boss told me to sign up

TeamDecalWare

DecalWareScifa
OP updated ( file attached ) with rules and general info.
Let the fun begin.

The following (Europeen) evenings we´re going to have some friendly races on our practise server called:
TDRT City League 2008 (1-6)

Everybody is welcome to join the server until Thursday to get an general idea what this league is all about.

Official league start will be 20.00 CET, Thursday 31st of July.
Hi Rudi,

I'm interested and very well might be there tomorrow.

However, I have a small question about your points system:

Quote :1. Place = 400
2. Place = 370
3. Place = 350
4. Place = 320
5. Place = 300

Why is the difference from 2nd to 3rd smaller than the one from 3rd to 4th?
Hi Ben,
good question. This is the actual points table of the ongoing GameStarLeague which I have taken over ( The Points Table, not his League )
Anyways, I´m going to ask GSL Admin Mika Radmer about it. For our City League it´s changed now (and final).

Some rules & info updates (see as well the updated rules & info .doc in OP):

Added:

LX6,FZ50 and RAC drivers receive a +500 points bonus before the league start. However, as car changes are allowed from race to race, this bonus will be erased again when a driver chooses an UFR/XFR for a single race or more.

Reason: We´d like to see more LX6´s,RAC´s or FZ50´s on the city tracks. But it looks like most of the joined and accepted racers are going to choose an XFR or UFR. Second: The LRF´s won´t have much of a chance to get on the podium the first couple of races, therefore as well this +500 points bonus.

Added highlighted:
4.5 Chosen vehicle for the season 2008
The participant doesn´t have to use the same vehicle for all the season. It may be changed from race to race during the season. Still, racers will have to continue with their actual air intake restriction.

Changed highlighted:
3.2 Race
For the races, the drivers receive the following placement points:
1. Place = 400
2. Place = 370
3. Place = 340
4. Place = 320
5. Place = 300
6. Place = 290
7. Place = 280
8. Place = 270
9. Place = 260
10. Place = 250
11. Place = 240
12. Place = 230
13. Place = 220
14. Place = 210
15. Place = 200
16. Place = 190
17. Place = 180
18. Place = 170
19. Place = 160
20. Place = 150
21. Place = 140
22. Place = 130
23. Place = 120
24. Place = 110
25. Place = 100
26. Place = 90
27. Place = 80
28. Place = 70
29. Place = 60
30. Place = 50

Alright, I'm in, in the LX6.
Put me in the UFR
Server info & password sent ( PM ) to all participants. Questions here please.
Right now TDRT admins are working on the overall points standings, checking for the correct air intake restrictions of all racers, a single movie of the best race seen this evening and finally we as well have to have a look at possible penalties to some racers due to rules breaches and "different driving"..

Round 1 was ok, I think.
Round 2 will become even better, I´m sure about.

It still will be possible to sign up for this league - with an average Air Intake Restriction of the last race tonight.

[url="httphttp://z15.invisionfree.com/TDRT/index.php?showforum=38://"]More to come[/url]....
Attached files
Round 1.zip - 25.9 KB - 207 views
Sadly missed this round. Was supposed to go cinema at 2 but ended up going at 5 which meant i couldn't get home until 8/9
Unofficial points standings after Round 1:
Attached images
1.jpg
Hi there everybody! :-)

I had a lot of fun yesterday on my very first league race :-) I think things went quite well except the 2nd race where I ended in wall the 2nd lap after a little incident. Good to see nice clean racing of most people :-D Thanx for the invite and nice races. I hope to be able to give a little more competition next time ;-)

See ya, Mischa
As we promised, can you now download a movie, of what we think were the best race in round 1
http://http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=0V44DFEV.

The file is 105mb, so if someone don't wanna download that, you can see it here in very bad quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guzq_IQnwYc

We are atm working with the last penalties, and after that the official results and standings will be uploaded.

Have fun with the movie

EDIT: Changed URL, so if anybody had some problems, it now should be fixed
Penalties are now send to the involves, so they now have the ordinary 48 hours to defend themself, after that the official results will be postet!

TDRT City League 2008
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG