The online racing simulator
W810i Help..
(13 posts, started )
W810i Help..
Could someone with a walkman W810i, show me what happens when they plug it via USB to their PC, i broke my screen, want my numbers, so im trying to access via PC Suite but it says it has to be in phone mode but i can't see what im doing...

Thanks.
Did you save your numbers to sim?.

I think phone mode is either the first or second option when you plug it in, but I can check tonight if you don't find out in the meantime
Can't you try the SIM card on another phone.
Do you have a Memory Stick in the phone? Usually that kind of info is stored on Memory Cards.
Numbers aren't stored on the stick, they are either on the internal memory, or on the sim.
Nah it's not on the sim or the memory card, it's a right pain in the £$% i just want my numbers, thought about going to the local market and getting them to take them off in exchnage for the phone or something, anything just to get the numbers.

EDIT: Would you actually be able to get them off using PC Suite? (not sure)
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :EDIT: Would you actually be able to get them off using PC Suite? (not sure)

If not, someone who's got a 810i could guide you through the "Save numbers to SIM" process step by step, telling you exactly what keys to press
I once had a similar situation with a Nokia 5110, those old things had a very simple menu
#7 - Jakg
Yes you can hook it up via PC suite and back it all up and sync all the contacts with outlook.

Phone mode is the top option iirc.
Hopeuflly... Big kiss from me if someone would
The aspect ratio of your avatar is wrong, by the way...
Huh? Her clevage looks fine to me..
Right but what do i do? Not had this phone is so long, need a step by step from when i turn it on if poss
#12 - Jakg
Turn the phone on.

Plug the cable in.

Press the button in the middle.

See what happens to PC Suite.

(Oddly I've had 4 W810i's and never used the Sony Suite 'till I got my W960i. I really REALLY recommend this over Sony's app though, plug it in, let it search for a device (you may need to press "yes" or whatever) and navigate your messages, numbers etc...)
Thanks Jack but ive actually sent it to the guy at the market but he was trying to make it sound like hard work (muppet) ill go see if hes done it today if not, ill try it

W810i Help..
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG