The online racing simulator
i need a team skin (XRT)
(20 posts, started )
i need a team skin (XRT)
i was just wondering if someone can make me a team skin.
im a demo race and i got my own team called DRIFTKINGS,
if someone can make a skin for me can you use more of the colours blue and yellow, and on the sites of the car can i have the name .DRIFT
KINGS.
please.
And you felt the need to make two posts because...? You may get lucky but I'm not betting on u getting a skin. S2 licensed racers are getting a little fed up with demo racers staying on patch X for years instead of buying S2. Then again I may just be speaking for myself.
i forgot to write the skin for xrt thats y i posted 2,
and yeh i dont know wat ur saying bout um.. the s2 fing.
alot of players hate y patch and cant stand it and are unable to buy an s2 licence, (like me) thats why we still stick to the x patch.
#4 - G!NhO
hi, i like to eat sand!

why wont the devs close all older patch version serervs?
i like to chew on small rocks
Quote from G!NhO :hi, i like to eat sand!

why wont the devs close all older patch version serervs?

do you have sand in your vagina?
wats wrong with uss?
:S
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
#8 - FCS13
Quote from bmwe30m3 :So why the hell you want a team skin for XRT?,and learn some grammatic

huh

that means that you CANT connect WITH PACHT Y30 to older Y versions, you still can connect to X pachtes
omg wat are u guys on about , i just said i need a team skin for XRT.can any1 make one or not?
Quote from azzy515 :omg wat are u guys on about , i just said i need a team skin for XRT.can any1 make one or not?

what patch do you use??
Quote from azzy515 :omg wat are u guys on about , i just said i need a team skin for XRT.can any1 make one or not?

No.
i use the x patch
lol thats small make it 2048x2048 so its fits perficty and its not strecthed in lfs
make your screen bigger and it gets bigger lol
Honestly, i doubt that anybody will be kind enough to make you a skin. Why not try it a bit harder by yourself? I remeber when i first made my own skin, 3 years ago. And i showed it to all my friends and stuff they was ROFLing allover the place, including me bcz it was shit. But i kept on pushing and now i can say i make "decent" skins. So my advice to you, start skinning for yourself, stick to it and get you a S2 license and it'll all be swell
um ok...
You know what I find really sad.. Its an Australian asking for an S2 Skin when almost every Aussie has the S2 Account which was well worth the buy , Begging and using bad Grammer wont get you an XRT team skin
Quote from V3NOMOUS :You know what I find really sad.. Its an Australian asking for an S2 Skin when almost every Aussie has the S2 Account which was well worth the buy , Begging and using bad Grammer wont get you an XRT team skin

[foul language removed]
#20 - SamH
azzy, you need to mind your language around here if you want to keep using this forum. Sort it out.

i need a team skin (XRT)
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG