The online racing simulator
Faking IP Adress in Games?
(8 posts, started )
any idea how to do so?
i mean its easy to browse the web over a proxy, but is there a way to apply that to games?
#2 - BAMBO
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i mean its easy to browse the web over a proxy, but is there a way to apply that to games?

Got banned?
Quote from squidhead :Got banned?

nah, also wouldnt matter for me.
my whole ip changes upon reconnecting to the internet.
the reason here for me is about playing games where certain countrys are banned (for whatever reason...).
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the reason here for me is about playing games where certain countrys are banned (for whatever reason...).

Somebody banned ALL GERMANS from playing some game? Cruel
#6 - ajp71
If there's a way of getting a US IP that works without downloading some dodgey program I'd like to watch South Park, which England is banned from because of exsisting contracts.
it should be possible to route all your traffic through a proxy or ssh tunnel or whatever... im sure theres a tool somewhere alternatively you could write your own routing tables
#8 - herki
Quote from squidhead :Somebody banned ALL GERMANS from playing some game? Cruel

That's a usual way to sort out licencing problems in mmorpgs. If publisher a bought a licence for the north american market, and some time later publisher b buys a licence for the european market, publisher a will ban all countries publisher b bought the licence for. Not very nice to people who actually played the other version before.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG