The online racing simulator
Triumph, the insult comic dog
(36 posts, started )
#1 - BAMBO
Do you ever stop posting shit, or does everything you spew have a foul odor?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
#3 - JJ72
Quote from speedway :Wheres the poll wether this is the "most funniest" comic character or not?

With the choice of "THIS IS OMG SO FUNNNYYY" and "I can't laugh because I am a antisocial sad wa*ker" perheps.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
It wasnt that bad Speedway, and it's certainly a step up from most comedy to come out of America which is mostly a combination of slapstick and calling people gay. Your right that its hardly hillarious though but I did giggle at "The nearest you've been to a sexual encounter was banging a hooker on GTA". I think i'll have to remember that one.

I dont know about proven facts that German laugh less though, although I find most German humour a bit too slapstick for my taste as I like my humour very dry/cynical, and a good dose of sarcasm dont go a miss either. The thing is everybody laughs at different things and national borders arent really that good an indicator as to an individuals tastes.

I've seen a few posts of yours now Bambo where you post a fairly low quality conversation point and then attack those who comment negatively. May I recommend limiting yourself to replies for a while so that you might take the time to learn who to act on a forum, failing that here is a video guide for your benefit.

http://www.videojug.com/film/h ... have-on-an-internet-forum

Also you might find this useful

http://www.videojug.com/film/h ... -if-youre-a-hopeless-nerd
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont know about proven facts that German laugh less though, although I find most German humour a bit too slapstick for my taste as I like my humour very dry/cynical, and a good dose of sarcasm dont go a miss either.

i suppose youve never seen any kabarett then
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote :PS: Something tells me that this laughing think has nothing to do with the person's mind itself, it has more to do with the history of the country, you know: wars, economic depression, etc.

Implying a racial stereotype in order to deliberately cause a reaction on the forum. I cant be bothered to talk to you, ever.
#7 - G!NhO
its funny but definatly not the funniest thing
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Comedy, along with with most of your thread topics, is subjective. So don't get irate when people don't agree with you.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Do you ever stop posting shit, or does everything you spew have a foul odor?

i second that, and almost every single one has a stupid poll

why does bambo post stupid threads: attention seeking, lack of things to do, or pure stupidity#

oh and by the way the dog aint funny either
And, you say i'm bad.
#12 - wien
Quote from BAMBO :It's actually that noticeable? If I remember the facts correct, a german laughs about 3 minutes a day while a british laughs 9 minutes a day , I also remember that in Hermany you can find what is called a Humour Church, basicaly it's a building in a more modern church shape where people "grow laughing trees", " throws laughing tomatoes at each other" and do a lot of ho-ho (short pause) ha-ha-ha.

I think you need to stop believing everything Clarkson tells you.
I personally did'nt find it funny. Each to there own i suspose?
That....was....so............crap.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
'lets go get us a cheese burger'
^^damn that took a long time to get funny.
Anyway bambo got kicked out of the world of warcraft forum for spamming about a particularly sensuous encounter with a level 57 night elf. He was duped into thinking there are women on the internet. (sorry becky
Quote from flymike91 :^^damn that took a long time to get funny.
Anyway bambo got kicked out of the world of warcraft forum for spamming about a particularly sensuous encounter with a level 57 night elf. He was duped into thinking there are women on the internet. (sorry becky

lolz
Quote from flymike91 :^^damn that took a long time to get funny.

:feedtroll
Luke.S starts vote to ban BAMBO (1/12)
/me presses 1

[2/12]
Quote from Luke.S :Luke.S starts vote to ban BAMBO (1/12)

G!NhO starts vote to ban Luke.S [1/12]

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG