The online racing simulator
Triumph, the insult comic dog
(36 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Children, may we please grow the **** up.

Thanks.

... Dude, dont tell me what to do.

Thanks.
Actually... I just did and will continue to do so. Additionally I'm almost certain everyone else would agree with me. I'm just fed up enough to speak my mind.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Actually... I just did and will continue to do so. Additionally I'm almost certain everyone else would agree with me. I'm just fed up enough to speak my mind.

ok good for you
tbh this is not fully at ALL
Actually, I'm sure it's spectacular for me. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can basically get away with murder here.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Actually, I'm sure it's spectacular for me. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can basically get away with murder here.

ok good for you
Lets be honest, if it was anyone else's forum, this whole bunch would have been banned ages ago. It's only because they have S2, and this forum is FAR too lax on punishment, that they remain.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Do you ever stop posting shit, or does everything you spew have a foul odor?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Children, may we please grow the **** up.

Thanks.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Actually, I'm sure it's spectacular for me. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can basically get away with murder here.

More outstanding moderation work............

Kinda makes a mockery of the title, and I can't even add to ignore list :weeping:
just close your mouth bambocha.... como on! close it! close it!! ok, thanks
Quote from Jonas8431 :just close your mouth bambocha.... como on! close it! close it!! ok, thanks

:feedtroll Thank you for your cooperation

Triumph, the insult comic dog
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG