The online racing simulator
Very short clip : Pure LFS
(44 posts, started )
#2 - G!NhO
nice camera work i like it
I am so disappointed, I expected this to be a masterpiece as usual, but it's nowhere near the quality of your previous works...

6/10
#4 - Danas
I thought there would be the new interiors and stuff, but just the FBM. Nice camera work.
Not bad, i like it.
I hope to see something big from you somewhile.
6,5/10

nowhere near your previous works. but i like the camera movement

No segui en tu empresas antes pero yo me gusto el travelín.
Great song choice.
#8 - aoun
Masterpeice, i think it is.

Its not my favourite from you, but its well made. The camera angles, the speed, the music. It all flows.

I think the best thing about this view, its "pure" (like the title). Theres no special effects or cool stuff that make you say wow, is just showing the pure look and feeling of LFS. Captured very well, VERY original!

Some people aren't appreciative of how movies are made. There's more to it then effects and looks, its all about the meaning behind a scene, as well as to tell a story, or in this case, show a game.

The weather, the lighting, the brightness, the music, the WHITE FBM. Fading between scenes. Camera movement consistantly, not static. The video shows all the freedom, as well as purity in LFS.

5 thumbs up!
If LFS were to have a commercial, I'd have this be the opening, black out then it says "Welcome to the Track" then Step Into S2 just bashes into existance.
It will be interesting to make another same clip but with the effects...just for a compare

Anyway nice job.
#11 - pipa
NIce video at the start i thought dr. house was about to start
A little too zoomed for my taste but it's still an 8.5/10.

Edit: looks much better in hi-res, 9/10 :P.
#13 - feat
I'm so happy that im not some masterpiece of all these video judges, i love this vid as it is.
Love camera movement and beauty of all the shapes.
The black mirrors were a little distracting, but other than that I will always like a nice pure video. Even though I liked your other videos better, I definately enjoyed this short one also.

Oh, a nice song choice .
Quote from feat :I'm so happy that im not some masterpiece

and I'm happy about not being a fire hydrant, but seriously, what did you mean?
#16 - feat
Quote from feat :I'm so happy that im not some masterpiece of judging

I mean't it like this.
Ah, nevermind, my english is worst.
Why do you think it got the title 'Poor LFS'. He wanted to make it poor, that's why it's so simple. Got it? Not all great vids should include 46546 effects all the time... I liked it though.
#19 - feat
Hmm, pretty nice, I think I haven't seen your previous video though, but this seemed quite nice without effects. Your camera work is great!
Quote from feat :Thank you.
Tōki - It says pure, not poor.

Damn, oh noes, another epic fail
Quote from andRo. :Hmm, pretty nice, I think I haven't seen your previous video though

Watch this now!!!

That is an order!
Quote from zeugnimod :Watch this now!!!

That is an order!

An order's an order.
Sir, yes, sir!

good movie, old, but doesn't age
Well.... somewhere in this video i spot Unokeva's signature, but i also get the feeling that something is wrong. I do think that the camera work and bla, bla, bla.... is very nice. But imo, Unokeva's videos aren't like that...they are like a nice slap of design and technic in the world of lfs movie making that hit us through time to time.
I must say i miss that.... it was most inspiring.

I just hope everything is ok. Maybe it's fase..If soo, GOGOGO Unokeva
Quote from FOX 1977 :Well.... somewhere in this video i spot Unokeva's signature, but i also get the feeling that something is wrong. I do think that the camera work and bla, bla, bla.... is very nice. But imo, Unokeva's videos aren't like that...they are like a nice slap of design and technic in the world of lfs movie making that hit us through time to time.
I must say i miss that.... it was most inspiring.

I have to say that Unokeva's up close camera work is the best in the business. I'd love to hear how he can get so close to the car and have the camera move so slowly... Even at 1.0M/s on the slowest speed (.125), my camera moves 3 times as fast. If I want to slow it down like his I loose FPS's and that's a no-no...

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG