The online racing simulator
Forum: "friends"?
(47 posts, closed, started )
#26 - th84
Quote from mrodgers :Kev, my only question for you is, how much did th84 pay you to be a friend? I got his message the other day and I'm picking up my new motorcycle this afternoon with my payment for being his friend

LOL, now that is a funny one...but guess what.. I didnt send a request to Kev...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Bombarding me with friends requests because I opened a thread moaning about them is not funny.

Done. I agree it is completely pointless, I just ignore the requests myself.
Quote from th84 :LOL, now that is a funny one...but guess what.. I didnt send a request to Kev...

But... but... I saw your avatar in his profile... You had to hav.... what? Surely not.... Kev, you didn't send HIM an invite? Did you? :eek:
Haha poor Kev, he dont have enough friends so he moan on the forum.
#30 - th84
Quote from mrodgers :But... but... I saw your avatar in his profile... You had to hav.... what? Surely not.... Kev, you didn't send HIM an invite? Did you? :eek:

HAHA, grasshopper.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I shudder to think what will happen when you lot actually see a woman naked for the first time.

I'll buttsex her.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I'll buttsex her.

Yes I am sure you will, not knowing that a woman has a hole in the front aswell
#33 - th84
Quote from Gills4life : a woman has a hole in the front aswell

Really? Could you point me in the right direction?
a women has 2 holes in the front, if you know what i mean
There!

Clickable
Riders Motion ...

You. Bastard. :arge:
Quote from G!NhO :a women has 2 holes in the front, if you know what i mean

I bet you dont really know that they DO have 2 holes in the front do you...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I bet you dont really know that they DO have 2 holes in the front do you...

you dont understand me

they got a mouth and ****** and sure they got more holes lol
They have thousands and perhaps millions of holes on the front actually. So does everyone! It's called skin pores.
Quote from wheel4hummer :They have thousands and perhaps millions of holes on the front actually. So does everyone! It's called skin pores.

you must have a really small penis to fit in that
Quote from wheel4hummer :They have thousands and perhaps millions of holes on the front actually. So does everyone! It's called skin pores.

According to Quagmire (sp?), every girl has one on there left knee...
#43 - th84
thers lot of hole at the front,mouth,nose,ear... löl

/me votes to close
Quote from Gills4life :Yes I am sure you will, not knowing that a woman has a hole in the front aswell

What's wrong with buttsex? May be a little painful for the female, but probably not as painful as having a baby!
Quote from wheel4hummer :What's wrong with buttsex? May be a little painful for the female, but probably not as painful as having a baby!

'Up the bum, no harm done', as they say.
We could do without all the sex talk, thanks.
This thread is closed

Forum: "friends"?
(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG