The online racing simulator
Forum: "friends"?
(47 posts, closed, started )
What's with this friend request bollocks on the forum lately? Is this like Facebook except even gayer?

Are there supposed to be some practical uses for this feature?
#2 - G!NhO
its great!
i got almost all Alina Vacariu Club memers as friends lol
I shudder to think what will happen when you lot actually see a woman naked for the first time.
#4 - G!NhO
Quote from thisnameistaken :I shudder to think what will happen when you lot actually see a woman naked for the first time.

I added mine cause she asked, 'Wanna seme naked?', Nothings happend yet though
Bombarding me with friends requests because I opened a thread moaning about them is not funny.
You were kinda asking for it though

tbh, I cant see any benefit to them at all, but it's here. If anyone sends me a request I just accept it to get rid of the notification, and that way I don't upset anyone
i dont see the point either but im afraid bbt is cross about me turning down his friend request and doesnt post anymore because of it
#9 - Bean0
You can get a popup of who's online from your friends list.
Can't think of any other reason for it.

This large breasted brunette fanclub could make use of the now turned off Social Groups featyre though
@Shotglass: If JTbo ever comes back, send him a friend request, but be sure to have the same avatar as now :color:

Btw, I agree with Kev, it's a quite useless feature.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I shudder to think what will happen when you lot actually see a woman naked for the first time.

hmm.. for some reason, the first American Pie springs to mind

Regards,

Ian
Quote from the_angry_angel :You were kinda asking for it though

tbh, I cant see any benefit to them at all, but it's here. If anyone sends me a request I just accept it to get rid of the notification, and that way I don't upset anyone

Worse.. they appear to have zero affect on (actually broke) 'only "buddies" can PM you' now. Left no choice but to close my PM access.

Personally I won't be upgrading to vB 3.7.x.. focus of forum software has unfortunately, been long lost. Now, how to convince people to start up news servers again

Regards,

Ian

haha that was a good one

But same with Shotglass if he sees a naked man ?
Quote from AndroidXP :@Shotglass: If JTbo ever comes back, send him a friend request, but be sure to have the same avatar as now :color:

i was planning on doing that so shhh

Quote from Ian.H :Now, how to convince people to start up news servers again

make sure they allow binaries
Quote from thisnameistaken :Bombarding me with friends requests because I opened a thread moaning about them is not funny.

haha.. no, that actually is quite funny.
?

The msg in mi profile is a joke =P
Lol yes i know that lol. I was also just kidding
well some ppls i dont wanna say the nick , pm me saying , YES!! i want see you naked
Some gullible people around
please? greasemonkey?
Attached images
suggest.png
Kev, my only question for you is, how much did th84 pay you to be a friend? I got his message the other day and I'm picking up my new motorcycle this afternoon with my payment for being his friend
Quote from Inouva :well some ppls i dont wanna say the nick , pm me saying , YES!! i want see you naked

:hidesbehi
it´s for competition, not just into a server, or the the guy who has a lot of posts, now we can have a lot of "friend".

"look a t me i have 50 freinds, look i´m an anaxxxx vacari, and no, i dont have girlfriend"

then this forum will be able to allow more pics about you.
Quote from mrodgers :Kev, my only question for you is, how much did th84 pay you to be a friend? I got his message the other day and I'm picking up my new motorcycle this afternoon with my payment for being his friend

Damn, there's perks to be had? I've got a dozen notifications right now, I need to set up a paypal link.
Quote from thisnameistaken :What's with this friend request bollocks on the forum lately? Is this like Facebook except even gayer?

Are there supposed to be some practical uses for this feature?

It increases the size of your e-penis atleast 4 fold. :icon23:
Attached images
epenis0.jpg
This thread is closed

(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG