The online racing simulator
Gaming Moniter
(7 posts, started )
Gaming Moniter
Ok I am looking for a computer and I have found one but know i need a Moniter so i'm wondering what you guys would suggest? the only requirments i have it must be 21"-26" and it must be a LCD and its for gaming mainly but i may watch the odd movie on it, oh and the price must be under $500 (around 250 pounds) Thanks
well i've bought the hp w2207h
and it's very good imo.
hd connector, dvi connector, hard to setup with hd, might be my vid card tho.
nice big glossy screen, not too glossy, wont annoy you...
it flips, it turns, height adjustable, alot of options, costed me 325
i like it alot, i took it for the hd connector,
but there are alot of monitors with vga and dvi, same result as the hp 1 without hd, for less price..
#3 - Jakg
Will you be doing anything that needs good colour reproduction (i.e. graphic design)?

What's your GFX card...?
Quote from Jakg :Will you be doing anything that needs good colour reproduction (i.e. graphic design)?

What's your GFX card...?

no i won't be doing any graphics designing but i may learn how to but no not really and my GFX card will be a Nividia Geforce 9800 GTX it the best Video card out there right know or something newer becuase i'll be gtting the comp at the end of the summer becuase i'm working this summer so i can get money
You must not keep up with computer hardware much. Nvidia released the GTX 280 a couple weeks ago. The 9800GTX (and 9800GTX+) are much cheaper now as a result, though.
#6 - Jakg
Quote from swisscosmo :no i won't be doing any graphics designing but i may learn how to but no not really and my GFX card will be a Nividia Geforce 9800 GTX it the best Video card out there right know or something newer becuase i'll be gtting the comp at the end of the summer becuase i'm working this summer so i can get money

I may think your a fool for spending so much, but the least you can do is get something like a 24" Dell monitor. I'd also get a second screen (even a cheap-o 15") for other apps, too.
you're Canadian.. so check www.redflagdeals.com for a good deal on a monitor you'd like.

Go to the website, then goto forums... then "Hot Deals"

That website has saved me thousands of dollars.

Gaming Moniter
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG