just a quick momo race wheel
any requests welcome
just palce in your dds file and enjoy
Attached images
preveiw.JPG
Attached files
XRRwhlcenter1.dds - 341.5 KB - 612 views
Previews are always nice.

Edit: Looks like you've just slapped a logo over top of the texture. Trying giving the logo some depth like its been laser cut into the wheel.
im on it
Quote from beefyman666 :Previews are always nice.

Edit: Looks like you've just slapped a logo over top of the texture. Trying giving the logo some depth like its been laser cut into the wheel.

yea and isnt it spelled "Wheel"?
Quote from asbjoern :yea and isnt it spelled "Wheel"?

Seeing as he's english I assume the spelling has changed
It is spelt wheel but funny how he spelt it right in his post and wrong in the thread title.
new updated version
Attached images
prev.JPG
Attached files
XRRwhlcenter1.dds - 341.5 KB - 317 views
How about a sparco one?
Attached images
Sparco wheel.jpg
perfect
how do you make it seem like an imprint
im using gimp
thx
Quote from Alistair :perfect
how do you make it seem like an imprint
im using gimp
thx

I use Photoshop....bevel and emboss
thx
anyone know what the gimp eqivilent is
Sparco cleaned up a bit....maybe too clean looking now?
Attached images
Sparco wheel clean.jpg
Quote from luathas :Sparco cleaned up a bit....maybe too clean looking now?

i would like the first one

love that rough metal look.
a compromise......

cleaner but not TOO clean
Attached images
Sparco wheel cleanish.jpg
And another one, not very GTR, but what the hell :P

download
Attached images
momo.jpg
darkened the suede and changed the stitching
Attached images
Sparco wheel stitching.jpg
Quote from luathas :darkened the suede and changed the stitching

nice stitching

[edit]

Dit you also see that the six torx screws around the center are not positioned exactly in the middle? Add two guides at 50% horizontal/vertical. I did center them, but i would like to know if the map is also positioned off-center around the 3d model. In that case i made it worse :P

Your game also looks more bright then mine... too bright from my perspective but thats quite irrelevant.. just curious

[/edit]
More subtle with yellow ring

download

Hmzz, now i guess we also need yellow stitches
Attached images
momo2.jpg
Quote from BruTaLysT :nice stitching

[edit]

Dit you also see that the six torx screws around the center are not positioned exactly in the middle? Add two guides at 50% horizontal/vertical. I did center them, but i would like to know if the map is also positioned off-center around the 3d model. In that case i made it worse :P

Your game also looks more bright then mine... too bright from my perspective but thats quite irrelevant.. just curious

[/edit]

I didn't notice the hex screw positioning....but of course, I was only concerned about the texture

my screenshot is only bright, because I tweak the levels in photoshop, so you can see the detail better.
Quote from luathas :I didn't notice the hex screw positioning....but of course, I was only concerned about the texture

my screenshot is only bright, because I tweak the levels in photoshop, so you can see the detail better.

Hehehe yeah nice one, It's because I inserted a round object in the middle of the wheel, suddenly screws are very clearly off-center. I tend to tweak the levels too all the time but it seems fine the way it is imho.

But now lets have some sleep first, its past 3AM already . First thing tomorrow let's resemble my Bride wheel just for the fun of it
Cheap-ass thing btw needs replacement, stitching already is coming loose around the thumb-parts but i dislike the original Logitech wheel, it's rocksolid and too thin. If someone ever manages to break that wheel (don't know what, maybe buttons go numb and leather falls off :shrug I got two perfectly new wheels to give away. Who knows, might make someone very happy one day. I think of replacing the bride one with a foam wheel like those in GTR cars. I like the firm grip on those.
Attached images
bride.jpg
Someon can make me a Ford Wheel?
is the new patch y30 any good and if so should i download it? thanx for ur time
Quote from kamilek12 :is the new patch y30 any good and if so should i download it? thanx for ur time

You should w8 to friday All Y patch are for the realease of Z patch
o wat will be the difference in patch z?
Quote from kamilek12 :o wat will be the difference in patch z?

Al the things inplemented on Y Test patch´s , show now in patch Z

Y30+ Race Weal
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG