The online racing simulator
Y30+ Race Weal
(35 posts, started )
Seems all a bit OT to me, this is the custom "Weal" thread u know

But anyway, if you're curious about Y30, or even any test patch, you can always duplicate your LFS install and check it out without doing any harm to your current LFS install. I definitely can't wait to test new stuff so I do it all the time. It can also come in quite handy, bacause you know what's going to change in the official upcoming patch and it gives you some time to figure out new optimal settings and to get used to new physics for example. The last thing to worry about is experiencing bugs. It won't damage your computer if that's what's keeping you from testing these patches. (some ppl got weird fobia's I think)

But if you're far from a pc expert and already start sweating about copying files or do not even know where the LFS install is located it's probably not a very good idea

If you want to know what's going to change in Z it seems obvious to check out the TEST-patch thread and to carefully read the start post. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44916
Well,this shows that never put a NOS badge on a steeringwheel
Attached images
wheel preview.jpg
Attached files
XRRwhlcenter1.dds - 341.5 KB - 185 views
is it worth to install test patch y30 or to wait to be a official patch is there any servers on y30 and bugs?
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Well,this shows that never put a NOS badge on a steeringwheel

aaaw man that rusty look is brilliant

just remove the NOS badge and mybe put something else there instead...and you see the square around the MOMO badge, if you could make that go away it would be awsome
Quote from asbjoern :aaaw man that rusty look is brilliant

just remove the NOS badge and mybe put something else there instead...and you see the square around the MOMO badge, if you could make that go away it would be awsome

Be glad i saved the .psd file,i'll try something
[edit]Finished,im not bothered to make a screenshot:P
Attached files
XRRwhlcenter1.dds - 341.5 KB - 182 views
*LOL* I didn't know an aluminum race wheel could rust!!!
Well,i didnt think about that,but its still cool imo
#34 - T.J.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Well,this shows that never put a NOS badge on a steeringwheel

Looks like somebody puked on the wheel xD
Wish i had one of those steering wheels in xrg and xfg

Y30+ Race Weal
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG