The online racing simulator
Problem With Sony Vegas (No video-only audio)
(36 posts, started )
I too am having this problem - rendering everything is resulting in a file with no video and just audio. And yet it did render before, it is only after adding more videos that it isn't.
Ltets hope u solve it and we get a cracking lfs vid
#29 - Migz
Quote from Start Wars :I too am having this problem - rendering everything is resulting in a file with no video and just audio. And yet it did render before, it is only after adding more videos that it isn't.

Hmm strange, if you manage to find a fix please pm me and tell me what it is

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Ltets hope u solve it and we get a cracking lfs vid

Hey hey long time no speak. Hopefully it will be a cracking lfs video. As long as you dont mind a drifting video lol.
I have tried to position the yellow pointer so that it covers the entire project and also selected each file individually, but it is still not rendering any video
I don't think it is a codec problem because it did render before, albeit only showing some videos. It also still plays within the preview box.
Codec = Encoder and Decoder.

If you can see a vid with a particular compression type, it doesn't necessarily mean you can also make vids using same codec.

The word codec in codec packs can sometimes be misleading, because some of these packs may only contain the decoding part of the codecs (enabling you to view only). It's worth looking at imo.
The thing is, I did have it working before. Previously it would render most of the videos but not render the last few, now it isn't rendering any of them
#34 - Migz
Nothing to do with codec's at all.
Saved a .wmv file perfectly in wmm.

And like start wars said ive managed to render a video before. although it was only the once lol.
#36 - Migz
Fixed it

I changed the project settings and set Deinterlace method to none and Pixel Format to 32bit.

It may only be one that acctually fixed it, but i changed both at the same time so no clue which one it'd be.

Problem With Sony Vegas (No video-only audio)
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG