The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Gabkicks :i think its supposed to be more like a rts game

Yea I know, but still. I don't play RTS games so that's probably why I felt like that. Especially that last part with Jeep. That's so like what happens when people start exiting on BF and the last remaining get bored.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

Been waiting to post this for a while now.

Quite funny, allthough it is belitteling the USSRs part in WW2... [/smartassmode]

Sorry, couldn't help myself :P
:doh:
Attached images
eat-here-and-get-gas.jpg

You opened it from this very thread...
Quote from ColeusRattus :Quite funny, allthough it is belitteling the USSRs part in WW2... [/smartassmode]

Sorry, couldn't help myself :P

Ah, the resident closet communist I see
communism is a good idea... basically... it just doesn't work when two or more people are involved
Quote from ColeusRattus :communism is a good idea... basically... it just doesn't work when two or more people are involved

Communism has perfectly laudable origins and would work *beautifully* if everyone was completely trustworthy. Unfortunately as soon as you get even a tiny bit of corruption, it falls to peices.
Communism is like math, in theory everything works great
The biggest problem with communism is that NO COUNTRY has ever fully embraced the concept....in every so-called communist country there are always some people who are more equal than others.
Basic human nature is against the very concept of communism, as we (homo sapiens) are genetically programmed to follow those who are stronger/faster/better etc (Note: I'm not saying that prats like Brown and Bush etc are any 'better'...they just fought their way to the top by one means or another...).. just a case of survival of the fittest, basic Darwinism at work.
This doesn't stop everybody aspiring to be the top dog, head honcho, bossman whatever, so true communism can never work.
back OT
Attached images
santa_sucks.jpg
DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!

hehe giftube seems nice
Attached images
633475633370845502.jpg
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG