(7 posts, started )
#1 - ZisT
DFP 720D Problem...
Before I go into detail as to what is going on
Wingmans DFP Profiler - 720Degrees - CHECK
LFS Options Settings - 720Degrees - CHECK
LFS Pits settings - 720Degrees - CHECK

Now
My DFP Is stuck on approx 180Degrees and will not budge onto 720 Degrees even with all the above done

Any idea what this could be

Yes I have got the FFB plug plugged in , and USB and pedals...

Thanks in advance
Press SELECT R3 R1 (R1 = right paddle) together. It should change degrees of rotation (200° mode / 900° mode).
#3 - ZisT
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :Press SELECT R3 R1 (R1 = right paddle) together. It should change degrees of rotation (200° mode / 900° mode).

Done, now i have 900 and not 720.

Also the in game characers arms do not move to the same as the wheels, for example when the DFP is on full lock facing one way, the in game wheel will be facing a different way, why ?
Yeah now that you have 900, set in the profiler 720 and it should work fine.

Because you had set 900° and ingame full lock is at 720°, that's why it faces different way...
#5 - ZisT
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :Yeah now that you have 900, set in the profiler 720 and it should work fine.

Because you had set 900° and ingame full lock is at 720°, that's why it faces different way...

How can I make it face the same way?
It depends on what car you are driving, for example XRT has 720 degrees of rotation so if you set 720 in profiler, it would face same way.

Or MRT, has 270 degrees of rotation i think, so set 270 in the profiler too...

I drift (XRT, FZ5 mainly) with 720 degrees and race with 360 degrees of rotation, doesnt matter which car i race.

BTW Don't forget to set the wheel compensation to 0.00 in options (LFS).
#7 - ZisT
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :It depends on what car you are driving, for example XRT has 720 degrees of rotation so if you set 720 in profiler, it would face same way.

Or MRT, has 270 degrees of rotation i think, so set 270 in the profiler too...

I drift (XRT, FZ5 mainly) with 720 degrees and race with 360 degrees of rotation, doesnt matter which car i race.

BTW Don't forget to set the wheel compensation to 0.00 in options (LFS).

XRT and still faces different ways , wheel comp is 0.00 and profiler is set to 720... any ideas ? ^-^ man im a pain in the ass :P

I can show in game aswell if needed

profiler setup to prove i have720 ^-^

DFP 720D Problem...
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG