The online racing simulator
*SONG* "I wanna Live for Speed"
(132 posts, closed, started )
u have a horny voice
j/k
fun song
it should be like, the refrain, alot of people singing it, all the admins and scavier, then make it the new lfs song(cuz the current 1 kinda sucks)
nice lyrics too
Quote from Funnybear :Mate. You know what this cyber crowd are like.

They'll critique a brick if it stood still for long enough.

Bricks are no fun.
Hit them HARD !!
Astra, Astro !?

Something is meant to be done here, and I can`t await the result
Destiny it is !

Go Astras and Astros !
Quote :Astra, Astro !?

Yeah - I noticed right away from the start.
My 'Astro' has a meaning to it due to me owning this huge telescope and having astronomi as a hobby. Astra, however, I can't figure out ?
Allan - you can handle Cubase, and it would be a velcome asset if you could make the drumtrack, as nobody came forward so far !

Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :Yeah - I noticed right away from the start.
My 'Astro' has a meaning to it due to me owning this huge telescope and having astronomi as a hobby. Astra, however, I can't figure out ?
Allan - you can handle Cubase, and it would be a velcome asset if you could make the drumtrack, as nobody came forward so far !

My music computer isn`t installed, and I`ve only got Cubase LE
But if needed, I will look into the matter
Nice one (didn't see it till now).
Quote : But if needed, I will look into the matter

Gee - did I miss giving the right impression ? It's very MUCH needed.
If I haven't said it before, I'll say it again: Drums, in my opinion, is a MUST on this !
So PLZ - do look into the matter ... Fame and Fortune might be waiting on this one ?

Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :I'm the 'My Father Was A Racer' guy, and I must say I don't match this text-wise.
I think this is brilliant stuff and would like to say : Keep Trying !!
We could end up with a worthy LFS song ?
If not this one, maybe the next one ?

Hello John! This song i would really like to hear come out of your mouth.

No offence at all mp3astra, youre lyrics are absolutely spot on and fantastic, but i dont really dig your voice for singing. Youre great at commentary though.
Hell, you sing at least 7 times as good as me, but that doesnt say alot im afraid

But keep it up, my god i loved it.
Quote :Hello John! This song i would really like to hear come out of your mouth.

Thanks, I guess, but even tho' you're not the only one sugesting that, I must say: This is MP3 Astra's song, and I'm just happy if I can help ( eller sole mig lidt i hans bifald, som helt sikkert vil komme ) and hoping my recording is not useless, or he gets 'cold feet' ? You're not helping with remarks like that - LOL
7 times ? where did you get the math ?

7 times is a statistical fact.
Did you know that 80% of all statistics are made up?

Jeg ved godt at det ikke var pænt sagt, men med det sagt, sangen er skide go', jeg savner bare en med lidt stemmekontrol desværre. Men han er god til at kommentere i hans film. Nogle har bare sangstemmer, andre har ikke. Jeg har ikke :P
Quote from neRu : but i dont really dig your voice for singing.

I hate you.

I never claimed to be a good singer! Although in my youth I did have an operatic style screech that you could class as singing.
Lol, i stuck all my songs from my computer onto my MP3 player last night to play on the xbox while we had a BBQ. Little did i realise that your little song was on there!

I were letting the songs play through, and then it starts playing your song "HEEEEEY HEEY I WANNA LIVE FOR SPEEDDD!". Quite embarassing on my behalf .
Awesome, I can picture that scene in my head! Great!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Lol, i stuck all my songs from my computer onto my MP3 player last night to play on the xbox while we had a BBQ. Little did i realise that your little song was on there!

I were letting the songs play through, and then it starts playing your song "HEEEEEY HEEY I WANNA LIVE FOR SPEEDDD!". Quite embarassing on my behalf .

YES! I have spread, like a virus to your family and friends. More time will allow me to spread through the nation.

Brilliant
Lets hope your song does'nt somehow hack into my bank account :P.

It was very funny when the song came on though. Everyone just froze and wondered what the hell it was. My nan even thought it was me for a second, even though i dont sound nothing like you .
Grrr!! :P Now, I have that song in my head! lol!
I play it everytime now! :O xD
Ready to get amazed ?
MP3 Astra just send me the new version of the song ( *I Wanna Live For Speed* - working tittle: LFS Rockstar ) and I must say it came out pretty good. So good, in fact, that I'm having second thoughts about MY part in it, as I do the backup music. It's not up to the songs standard after this remake !
I have not yet permission to give out file from Michael ( he's skow to respond to mails and such - LOL ) and frankly I'd rather see something changed in backup music before 'releasing' it.
Look foreward to this, guys - a new ending is made, and you'll love it !!!

This is a very fantastic text
Quote :This is a very fantastic text

Hush - shhhh - don't let out you've heard it yet !
Unless you're referring to the 'old' text, which I happens to know you're not !
Here's a teaser: "Hey, what's going on over there ? This guy's going reverse in a MRT, how's that possible ? "

Get the answer in the last version (yet to come) of " I wanna Live For Speed " by the amazing MP3 Astra and his one-man band !

haha nice job Mp3Astra
yeah great song! I'm sure someone will use it for LFS video
i have this on my mp3 player
this song is amazing

I wanna live for speed

HAHA
This thread is closed

*SONG* "I wanna Live for Speed"
(132 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG