The online racing simulator
Cannot race on S2 multiplayer
(9 posts, started )
Hi everyone,

I have just purchased an S2 license and have unlocked the game, but when I try and participate in Multiplayer mode on any S2 server after downloading Skins etc. I get the message "Did not receive guest info. Lost connection to host". It works fine when I use the Demo servers.

Can anybody please tell me what is wrong?
Thanks
Quote from lars.se :Hi everyone,

I have just purchased an S2 license and have unlocked the game, but when I try and participate in Multiplayer mode on any S2 server after downloading Skins etc. I get the message "Did not receive guest info. Lost connection to host". It works fine when I use the Demo servers.

Can anybody please tell me what is wrong?
Thanks

happens to me to...

when it does i just re-connect to the specific server and it works

try that..
Quote :happens to me to...

when it does i just re-connect to the specific server and it works

try that..

Thanks for your reply. I've tried that but I always get the same message, so I can't get in.
Help Please. Still no solution
Doesn't anybody know what could be causing this? The reason why I bought this game was to be able to race online.
Any Support email I can contact?
Thanks
Quote from lars.se :Doesn't anybody know what could be causing this? The reason why I bought this game was to be able to race online.
Any Support email I can contact?
Thanks

I used to get that from time to time, I would exit out of LFS all the way, then restart. that would work sometime. Make sure you don't have anything else using the internet at the same time, like p2p programs or anything.
You can contact the devs here.
Try to join an empty server and see if that works, just to see if you can actually join a server.
Thanks The Radness and Morpha. Tried all that but no luck. Sent an email via the link you posted. Hopefully I'll get a response.
I'm using the game through a centralized ADSL in a block of apartments which apparently has a firewall. I suspect this could be the issue. Does anybody know what ports I would need to open on the firewall?
Thanks
63392, 29339

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG