The online racing simulator
Cpw ?
(15 posts, closed, started )
Cpw ?
What is this Fu**ing :CPW: code ? I cant play LFS.
Quote from dimex35 :What is this Fu**ing :CPW: code ? I cant play LFS.

CPW is when you get caught by the Cheat Protection system. so if you want to play online in LFS you will need to take off any cheats / hacks you may be using.
:elefant:

Nice language, btw.
Good question that is.
Do you get this error on other tracks or other cars in single player mode? For example FZ5 at South City Singleplayer?

greetz

der butz
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum : Let's just carry on, indeed
let's just carry on, nothing happened.
Dimex: Do you have problems while playing in single player mode?
Do you have the problem only on blackwood or also somewhere else?

greetz

der butz
#8 - garph
Quote from franky500 :CPW is when you get caught by the Cheat Protection system. so if you want to play online in LFS you will need to take off any cheats / hacks you may be using.

dimex35 - Did doing that fix your problem?
Do you have problems using non-standard cars in singleplayer sessions? have you tried using the FZ50 or a GTR car?

greetz

der butz
he should drive the FZ50 or the GTR's.
Quote from srdsprinter :He is Demo, so unless we're trying to trick him into admitting he's hacked the game, let's stop suggesting he should drive the FZ50 or the GTR's.

Quote from srdsprinter :He is Demo, so unless we're trying to trick him into admitting he's hacked the game, let's stop suggesting he should drive the FZ50 or the GTR's.

man u sux
Hey Dimex can you drift the Fz5? I bet you can't!

If you can make a shot of your name and a drifting fz5 otherwise ur a noob! muahahah!
Thread Closed: NOTE, although there are cheaters about, not all demo users are crackers.
This thread is closed

Cpw ?
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG