The online racing simulator
#26 - Dru
Quote from StableX :what do you need done... PM if I can do anything.

got the graphics recording and stuff to a good level - the problem is with sound... with frappsing the video and sound it jumps and jitters and the sound plays at normal speed whilst the images get left behind.

It's only like that when in fraps and then vdub - in game is fine.. i'm suspecting my system is not up to recording both at the same time.....

I suppose the promo could have no sound (as there would be commnetry over the top)

hmmmm not sure where to go on this...
Get that vid out !!!!

wanna see even without sound, or maybe someone else can add it ?
Quote from Dru :got the graphics recording and stuff to a good level - the problem is with sound... with frappsing the video and sound it jumps and jitters and the sound plays at normal speed whilst the images get left behind.

It's only like that when in fraps and then vdub - in game is fine.. i'm suspecting my system is not up to recording both at the same time.....

I suppose the promo could have no sound (as there would be commnetry over the top)

hmmmm not sure where to go on this...

I don't have the demo's to try
The only thing I can think of is drive speed.

I use my newest drive to save Fraps output on, this is seperate to my Windows drive but is the one with LFS on it. There is definately something in the Fraps docs about problems with slower drives, with a 7200rpm drive recommended.
#30 - Dru
Quote from StableX :I don't have the demo's to try

I've got the 9 races recorded - i could fire it over later on if you like mate
#31 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :The only thing I can think of is drive speed.

I use my newest drive to save Fraps output on, this is seperate to my Windows drive but is the one with LFS on it. There is definately something in the Fraps docs about problems with slower drives, with a 7200rpm drive recommended.

yup - problem i've only got the one HDD
Quote from Bean0 :
Constructive criticism I don't mind, but when someone plain says 'Lapper Fails' then I tend to get a bit peeved.

If you're talking about me, I never meant it in a serious way.

Over at New Dimension Racing we kinda have our own language, so if something goes the slightest bit wrong, it fails. Seriously though, don't be offended If I say something fails, I don't mean it in a negative way... kinda thing. You're doing/will do a great job organising this whole thing
Quote from JO53PHS :If you're talking about me, I never meant it in a serious way.

Over at New Dimension Racing we kinda have our own language, so if something goes the slightest bit wrong, it fails. Seriously though, don't be offended If I say something fails, I don't mean it in a negative way... kinda thing. You're doing/will do a great job organising this whole thing

Joe hates crapper (Lapper) - we sometimes just put it on to annoy him

Deko configged lapper so that !JO53PHS came up with some funny message, but I havn't tried it yet
#34 - Dru
Ther lapper has been tweaked alot and it is spamalot no more

go check it out - we are also testing a webpage that will be available to show everyone the latest pre-qualification times.

If people could go on the Concept Racing Practice Server and perform a few laps to check if its working that would be A....

GREAT HELP!

Cheers,

Dru.
Been on it. Did a couple of lapes with mouse. OMG how can people drive that way. Anyway not so spammi anymore. Looks solid, now some real test wiyh a bunch on server
Great stuff, us 'more equal than others' types () can see the tracker, and all looks good.

Thanks for joining the testing.
Any update on the promo vid?
#39 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :Any update on the promo vid?

It will be launched shortly before the start of season 2..... so a while yet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG