The online racing simulator
One suggestion: Photomode competition
(41 posts, started )
Get it started and ill take a part.
Quote from beefyman666 :Well write up some rules, we'll help you clean in it up a bit (as we know you're not 100% on you're english, but you're getting better) then we can start it all up.

I say once the rules are written up, think of a few choices of style, and then start a poll. Whichever wins the poll, gets to start the 'comp'.

Thanks beefyman. I need hlep about this,heheheh.

First week.

Theme: Sideways Rally. Example: http://img181.imageshack.us/im ... /atkinson811482460ks5.jpg

Rules:

No renders.

Upload one pic. Manage Attachments, Imgeshack or other. Write Final entry, please.

You can delete your post for change a pic.

Cars: RB4 GT, XR GT, XF GTI, LX4, LX6, XR GT Turbo, FXo Turbo.

Tracks: Blackwood Rallycross normal or reverse, Fern bay Rallycross normal or reverse and Fern bay RallyXgreen Norma or reverse.

Tuesday 24 to friday 27. Upload.

You can use filters, effects, rotate pic,etc,etc.

Preview pic: Manage atachments or Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.

Recomended Patch y version.

Opinions, please. Thanks !!

@tazka, Devildare
Sounds really good. I'm starting mine soon. Hopefully I'll get something good out of this for once. :P My edit's were so crap till now I have a feeling.

Rules seem fine so far. I don't see what else could be added to them.
I hope you like it !

Thanks evilpimp.

Opinions, please.
Good idea Lynce! Buenna idea!
Photomode Competition Open soon.

Now writing rules for open new thread.
Great stuff, looking forward to see it going

EDIT: I'd like to see some kind of minimum image width/length for the actual pics. Some of these pics will be quite nice and I'd like to use some of them on my desktop. 1024x768 is the bare minimum for me although some of the artists may disagree (>=1600x1200 oh yeah!)
Great ill start doing my edit right away! About the resolution 1280x1024 is max for me. It's not possible for me to take a screenshot any higher than that.
So, it's official right. First theme is rally sideways? Cuz I already did a 1 hour session of rally with kenneth to get good pics. :P
Great! Started now. Got a nice pic.

Added contrast, working on some motion blur. I'm a total noob so once you see mine please send comments or pointers by PM. Or I'll even post it in the edited pics section for comments.
dont forget to make nice names for the threads else noone finds them

Photomode Competition : Rules
Photomote Competition : Week 1
Photomote Competition : Week 2.....
Buena idea Lynce!!!! mucha suerte....
Quote from baSh0r :dont forget to make nice names for the threads else noone finds them

Photomode Competition : Rules
Photomote Competition : Week 1
Photomote Competition : Week 2.....

@Chanoman. Gracias y participa !!

@Evilpimp

In the Photmode Competition thread, the people can post comentaries too.
Hey. Good idea. You can count me interested.

One suggestion: Photomode competition
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG