The online racing simulator
#1 - Tur8o
****FXR Nissan Skyline 2Fast2Furious****
I No this isnt in the posts because i have searched for weeks just to make sure.

Could somebody that is really kind make me the nissan skyline from 2F2F the on that brian drives at the start...

Anyway In advance Many Thanks and if any of you guys make it post it in this forum please

Tur8o
#2 - Tur8o
More Pictures
Just a few more piccys

#4 - Tur8o
Fxr
One simple subjective question: Why? Why would you want to drive something so tarnished by bad ideals? I still don't understand the fascination for gaudy, overdressed cars with their combat bodykits, park bench spoilers and techno barf vinyl. And don't get me started on underglow. And yet so many people just feed into it like lost sheep. Not meaning to offend, but go out there and build your own dream car, not some executive producers false judgements slapped onto a once golden gem. Carve your own path. Create your own dream.
Why do that to a car. It is ruining the r34's. They are tough cars. Even the director of 2fn2f said all they needed was new tyres when they jumped that bridge.
#7 - Tur8o
Quote from Luke.S :Why do that to a car. It is ruining the r34's. They are tough cars. Even the director of 2fn2f said all they needed was new tyres when they jumped that bridge.

what do you mean?
#8 - Tur8o
Quote from Tsunami_sephi :One simple subjective question: Why? Why would you want to drive something so tarnished by bad ideals? I still don't understand the fascination for gaudy, overdressed cars with their combat bodykits, park bench spoilers and techno barf vinyl. And don't get me started on underglow. And yet so many people just feed into it like lost sheep. Not meaning to offend, but go out there and build your own dream car, not some executive producers false judgements slapped onto a once golden gem. Carve your own path. Create your own dream.

Sorry mate but if you dont like the fact that i cant skin cars and have specified the skin i would like someone to make me, and if you really dont like it dont look in the skin requests...Simple As!
Quote from Luke.S :Why do that to a car. It is ruining the r34's. They are tough cars. Even the director of 2fn2f said all they needed was new tyres when they jumped that bridge.

Even though they did'nt jump the bridge? It was all special effects. The only part where the cars were actually off the ground, was that they put a 2-3ft ledge behind the camera which the cars then drove off, which gives you the idea they jumped off the bridge. As for people flaming this request, stop. If he wants to make such a request, then so be it.
I made a base for this, but I can't be bothered (to be truthful:shrug to put logos, etc on it... It's not perfect, and the base idea doesn't fit thast nicely on the FXR, but anyway i'll upload it, maybe if you put it in the section in which people finish skins off, they might do it... It needs improving, and needs to have the colours tweaked..
Attached images
FXR_SkylineBase.jpg
Sam - Any chance of converting that to XRT as well?

I'm not a fan of this, and I usually scowl at the ricers in Tescos car park, but for some reason I want this. Dunno why.
Hmm, if i knew how to convert it i would... Do you know how?
There's already one for the XRT, complete with lights and decals too. Do a search, should'nt be too hard to find.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :There's already one for the XRT, complete with lights and decals too. Do a search, should'nt be too hard to find.

Yeah, I already made a thread about it. Look about 10 posts up, there is a link. Reasons there.
Quote from samforey12345 :I made a base for this, but I can't be bothered (to be truthful:shrug to put logos, etc on it... It's not perfect, and the base idea doesn't fit thast nicely on the FXR, but anyway i'll upload it, maybe if you put it in the section in which people finish skins off, they might do it... It needs improving, and needs to have the colours tweaked..

Ok thanks m8 if anyone else looks in this thread do you reckon you could finish it off i dare you

Who ever does if they Play CLC Cruise i will pay them 10k
I'll try and work on this - Completion of the skin & Make it fit the XRT --> I'll try and get it done soon..

This is what I've got so far (FXR version). I can't do good shadow/fading through because I've used Paint.net and I havn't tried doing it, it sucks really because having a nice paint job is the whole idea .
Attached images
FXR_NissanSkyline.jpg
Quote from samforey12345 :I'll try and work on this - Completion of the skin & Make it fit the XRT --> I'll try and get it done soon..

so 10k
Quote from piggy501 :delete the Fxr mask, and replace it with xrt one?

It doesn't line up properly (I don't think, i tried just renaming it to XRT_BLEH, and you just get black parts everywhere and stuff..), and i didn't use layers... darn paint.net .
Now if someone could just finish this off by doing the lights and update the decals as i know sam done it quick as he could thank you very much sam
Edit this one because i have edited the badge becoz it was out of place Thank you and here

Piggy ok?

Thank you

Tur8o
Attached images
XRT_0Skyline.jpg
FXR_NissanSkyline.jpg
Np.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Even though they did'nt jump the bridge? It was all special effects. The only part where the cars were actually off the ground, was that they put a 2-3ft ledge behind the camera which the cars then drove off, which gives you the idea they jumped off the bridge. As for people flaming this request, stop. If he wants to make such a request, then so be it.

In the director commentery on the dvd he said they actually jumped the R34's over the bridge.
Quote from Tur8o :Sorry mate but if you dont like the fact that i cant skin cars and have specified the skin i would like someone to make me, and if you really dont like it dont look in the skin requests...Simple As!

The thing is, I'd be more than happy to take on a skin request. Hell, that's all I do anymore at MasterSkinnerz. I'll personally make you a skin of your choice. It's just I dislike this car and most of the rest from the F&F series. Call it a bias, I dunno. I've seen worse out there, I'll give it that. You want a good quality original skin though, look me up. I'll be happy to make one.
Quote from Tsunami_sephi :The thing is, I'd be more than happy to take on a skin request. Hell, that's all I do anymore at MasterSkinnerz. I'll personally make you a skin of your choice. It's just I dislike this car and most of the rest from the F&F series. Call it a bias, I dunno. I've seen worse out there, I'll give it that. You want a good quality original skin though, look me up. I'll be happy to make one.

Ok but do you play CLC???

If you do i will pay you 5k if you finish it off. please

Does it matter that i would like a FnF Skin i just like the look of the car not saying its a brilliant film personally i prefer the first one.

it justs needs the decals sorted on the bonnet and the lights and grille done

Thanks Tur8o
Attached images
FXR_NissanSkyline.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG