International
(57 posts, started )
And Nolan does it again!
Awsome movie again Nolan
If ever a movie about LFS could touch you in a sexual way, this is it, sorry Nolan but this made me hard.
Please, can u reupload it somewhere?...rapishare?
Quote from hadesko :Please, can u reupload it somewhere?...rapishare?

What wrong with the one we're using now? Just checked and it was at 600+ KB/s.

Quote from Bawbag : If ever a movie about LFS could touch you in a sexual way, this is it, sorry Nolan but this made me hard.

Thats the whole idea! :throwrose
Quote from Bawbag :If ever a movie about LFS could touch you in a sexual way, this is it, sorry Nolan but this made me hard.

Seriously Ray, you're starting to scare me.
Great video Nolan!!!
Quote from Bawbag :If ever a movie about LFS could touch you in a sexual way, this is it, sorry Nolan but this made me hard.

BAHAHAHAH talk about sig quote worthy!
Good stuff man!!

I really liked that video, it had style and chilled me right out.

Criticism : That camera work in the beginning, you know, the wobbly drunk monkey stuff you do, well its got to go in my opinion. It seems unprofessional with the rest of the flick being awesome, so yeah that's my only snag.

9/10

Edit : evilpimp seems to agree, I hope you don't take it the wrong way dude
Quote from Rooble :Criticism : That camera work in the beginning, you know, the wobbly drunk monkey stuff you do, well its got to go in my opinion. It seems unprofessional with the rest of the flick being awesome, so yeah that's my only snag.

Do you know how many shooters I had to drink to get that effect Rooble? Trust me when I say it wasn't easy to keep all those down! :ernaehrun
Rooble! New avatar!! NOICE!!

Quote from banshee56 :Rooble! New avatar!! NOICE!!

It could have been worse, much worse.

Wooooooooo hooooooooooooo 600th post! :P
wooooh congrats 600 posts! only 400 to go!
Quote from mickyc30 :wooooh congrats 600 posts! only 400 to go!

What do I get when I get to 1000? I'll just keep dreaming it's a satchel full of money.
I sure do love my three satchels full of money.

I didn't realize I had 1000 posts! Can I has my money bag now?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I sure do love my three satchels full of money.

Be a team player and let me borrow one of those...
Wow nice job! I really enjoyed watching it.

~cobra
Quote from BigTime :What do I get when I get to 1000? I'll just keep dreaming it's a satchel full of money.

I think you wont get anything. Or someone forgot to send the cheques cause I should be millionaire now!
depends how big the satchel full of money is. It might only be $3.50 inc GST each so maybe scawen (or any other source of money give-away-er guy) only owes you $7
Quote from mickyc30 :depends how big the satchel full of money is. It might only be $3.50 inc GST each so maybe scawen (or any other source of money give-away-er guy) only owes you $7

I hope they send me a free copy of S3.
WAAAAY late to reply, but awesome movie, made me feel all good inside :P.

International
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG