The online racing simulator
Snooooooooooooooooooow
(31 posts, started )
Had a walk up the road this morning to see if the car was recoverable after having to abandon it at the top of the road due to the snow blocking the road. Turned out it was a wasted trip, couldn't get near the thing unless I wanted to do some digging and climbing over snow drifts

Took the pictures with my phone so there not great. Most of the way up the road the snow is knee depth and then you come to a huge drift, at the highest point it was as high as me

Keiran
Attached images
Image066.jpg
Image068.jpg
Image069.jpg
Another day off school tomorrow for me!
Quote from keiran :Had a walk up the road this morning to see if the car was recoverable after having to abandon it at the top of the road due to the snow blocking the road. Turned out it was a wasted trip, couldn't get near the thing unless I wanted to do some digging and climbing over snow drifts

Took the pictures with my phone so there not great. Most of the way up the road the snow is knee depth and then you come to a huge drift, at the highest point it was as high as me

Keiran

I so wish I lived there. There has been zero real snow here I want to make use of my new snow pants.
Haha, my snow was coming down horizontally. No, I'm not kidding. It probably traveled 30,000 km before it actually touched the ground.
Quote from (SaM) :Haha, my snow was coming down horizontally. No, I'm not kidding. It probably traveled 30,000 km before it actually touched the ground.

When ist going horizontally it can never touch the ground...
Watch out for pointy niples

Had to say that after those typical lfs dumb first remarks

Snooooooooooooooooooow
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG