The online racing simulator
Lag
(5 posts, started )
Lag
Hi guys, im stupid with pc's, but i started using patch y22 today, and ever since i have been struggling with lag. it does not seem to be with the line tho as nothing has changed on it yest to today. the lag seems worse when im around other cars. (good on my own).

Ive tried to change graphics down, but im not sure why they'd be causing lag all of a sudden. please can some1 even half educated help, or at least, try to...

Oh ja, im racing on CTRA race 1... maybe i should rather have posted there... :-(
umm. is this internet lagg or grahpics lag? because y22 only improves the grahics lag problem meaning for fps.
Thats what i thought, but it really seemed to me that it was graphics lag yest, because it was close to perfect (as perfect as a south african can get on a European server). but as soon as i was near other people, they jumped left and right, and the smallest touches had huge consequences.
If ur car isnt laggin (and track objects), then it is i-net lag.

Graphics lag is when u get little FPS rate (under 30 is laggish)
ok... then its def not graphics lag cause im in the mid 90's. (what is decent FPS). cause if thats not great... i must go make some purchases to get lfs working properly, cause i love it... LOL

Lag
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG