The online racing simulator
#1 - senn
DFP kicking left @ random only in LFS
i've only had this happen recently, and i'm running Y22 patch, i'll be driving along and then bam my wheel will pull to the left (even if i'm driving in a straight line, i've tried disabling spring centre (and zeroing the slider) in the logitech control centre, is there anything else i could be missing here.....thanks in advance
Quote from senn :i've only had this happen recently, and i'm running Y22 patch, i'll be driving along and then bam my wheel will pull to the left (even if i'm driving in a straight line, i've tried disabling spring centre (and zeroing the slider) in the logitech control centre, is there anything else i could be missing here.....thanks in advance

Does it slam into the brakes too, like my MOMO?
I've now tried to reposition the wire better, without hard knicks, maybe it works.

EDIT: in my case the weehl physically remains centered, but in the games it turns left and, sometimes, applies 50% brakes.
#3 - senn
mine used to do the old DFP trick of random brake application, until i took the pedal box apart and repositioned the pot, and the wires, haven't had that problem for a long time now, but she's kicking left still. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't just the teeth on the cogs have worn out or something and it's causing weird FFB issues
Quote from senn :mine used to do the old DFP trick of random brake application, until i took the pedal box apart and repositioned the pot, and the wires, haven't had that problem for a long time now, but she's kicking left still. I'm starting to wonder if it isn't just the teeth on the cogs have worn out or something and it's causing weird FFB issues

Thank you very much, I think I might too take the pedals apart and clean everything.
Don't have any ideas for the random left-kicking...I might take the wheel apart as well.

EDIT: I've just taken apart the pedals, and know what the word CRAP means.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG