The online racing simulator
You all taking a break or what??
(42 posts, started )
It's the odd raceday sometimes. Basically I'm just waiting something interesting to come, whether it is an interesting patch or new sim. The latter seems more likely.

My heart just misses a beat every time I put some of the LRF cars as preferred cars in the LFS hosts search and I end up with dozen drift/cruise servers and 0 racing servers...
Just when I was about to end my break, my computer pooped out.
#28 - Gizz
thx for reply's people..... probably right about the exam thingy... just a little concerned....
My momo pedals failed once again 3 months ago, i heard that all i gota do is spray them with some contact spray but can't find the will and time to do it..
Watching this GT5 graphics and hearing the sounds in iRacing (if those are simulated sounds, if not, then meh) and things like that got me in some unoptimistic mood about LFS
Quote from Boris Lozac :My momo pedals failed once again 3 months ago, i heard that all i gota do is spray them with some contact spray but can't find the will and time to do it..
Watching this GT5 graphics and hearing the sounds in iRacing (if those are simulated sounds, if not, then meh) and things like that got me in some unoptimistic mood about LFS

Yeah I know LFS is one of the best sims but I know its not about it being flashy...but it really needs to be updated in the graphics part..to me thats what im waiting for..I dont care about the physics part anymore...they need to bring lfs up to the DX9 mark..
Nah I think graphics is the absolute last thing that they should do for LFS. The way I see it, even if they do update the graphics now, 2 years from now they'll be outdated again anyway. Might as well get everything else working right, then update the graphics as the last thing before the final release of LFS.
-
(RMachucaA) DELETED by RMachucaA
Quote from Dajmin :I had to stop playing LFS because my wheel finally bit the dust.
I keep trying to get a cheap DFP from eBay, but I've not got lucky so far.

So if anyone wants to send me a DFP or even better a G25, feel free and I'll start playing again

Here's the cheapest one from the UK site- Click
#33 - JJ72
I have to take a break, I become a bit too concerned about my slowness, I think it's the beginning of an addiction.
When youhave been doing the same thing for 5yrs, you need a break. Ok maybe a very long one for me, but I am still around on the forums, so not totally away from the scene.
#35 - Gizz
well maybe im being a little selfish then as ive just come off a break and whining about numbers, so ill just give scawen a ring and tell him to get his arse into gear with the latest patch to real a few more in
Yeop, taking a break. Bought a 360 so Ive been playing GTA4.
Honest Answer:

I got tired of not having a single car I wanted to drive and an now paitently waiting for my iRacing invite. See you all on the flip side.

Gimpster
I wonder if Irental is the saviour were all waiting for or a massive let down?
I got bored of the same and the same, I still play but not a loooot, because I like the game and my team and everything, but if It wasnt for my team (I love Head to Head!! and I like to annoy my team mates) and GFC, I'd be out.
I havent been racing much for a long time now because im sick of the combos on the servers available and im waiting for some new content, I can only take so much xrg/xfr on the same few tracks.
I'm on holiday till the end of August, with no wheel. So an involuntary break from LFS for me.
Whenever I feel like messing about in a sim, it usually is rFactor that I start. Nothing new in LFS, no significant changes. Doesn't keep me interested.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG