The online racing simulator
New Holden Vl !?!?!
(15 posts, started )
New Holden Vl !?!?!
Hey everyone... i would really appreciate it if someone could make me or if they already have, a Holden Calais VL skins for the XRT please...

Thankyou in advance!!!

CHEERS!!
P.s.
And please don't mention i'm a demo racer cause i just like the look of the car that is all...

thanks
You Shot yourself in the foot with that comment, I highly doubt anyone will till S2 is purchased.
I wish I could help, but there is too much risk involved. this game relies on liscense purchases to advance the game itself. Game hacks are just too common these days and we can't trust anyone's word anymore. I'm sorry.
Here you are

No screenies.

2048 by 2048, though it says it is 400kb, it is actually 1 mb, some error.
Attached images
XRT_Holden.jpg
Quote from piggy501 :Here you are

No screenies.

2048 by 2048, though it says it is 400kb, it is actually 1 mb, some error.

Nice, could you make that for the FXO aswell
:doh: :dnfnoob: :bananadea

Will people never learn ???
Sorry i'm new i didn't relize that people can hack into the systm with the demo racer account good news though i got a new account... i'll comment back on it and you'll see my username it's
pittin...

thanks all
there we are i'll post another thread if anyone can still help me
I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but your "new" account is dated Oct 2007 whereas your demo account is dated June 08.
Quote from Tsunami_sephi :I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but your "new" account is dated Oct 2007 whereas your demo account is dated June 08.

yea it could be his friend or something.
Just buy the S2 account, Its cheap easy and well you dont get smoked by all the other S2 licensed Drivers.

Im with Mutt I reckon its his mates account or something along those lines.
bought this account off my friend who is now into counter strike: source
you could be lieing.
so could everyone
for al we know this might be your mates account
somtimes we need to trust people,OK

New Holden Vl !?!?!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG