#1 - Dru
UF Baby-R Promo event: Drivers required
Baby-R Season 2 Promo Department need your help.

CONCEPT RACING PRACTICE server is the server we will use tonight.

It has a lapper/insim function working - part of the course is also to test to make sure it works

See you there. 19.30 UK TIME or 20.30 CET

PASSword= babyr

We are trying to get a slot for the series on broadcast and thus require some online footage of these cars in action.

Rather than use recycled season 1 material or general CTRA Baby-R action we therefore will be looking to run some small races over the next few evenings to get some 'material' to make a promo from.

Please be advise that this promo will only be made of Season 2 Racers in their season 2 liveried cars.

To be able to attend you must have your season 2 skin (hi-res) finished and attached to this thread.

Please Can you indicate if you will be able to make some races on Tueday Evening ( 19.30 UK time) to make this promotion material.

We'll run some races on some of the championship tracks, nothing too serious, but we hope to have a good turn out never the less.

Just to confirm if you do not have your season 2 skin ready in high res, then we may ask you not to race.... sorry but we want this promo to be good advertising for a professionally run league

If anyone would like to help with actually making the material for this season 2 promo, please contact myself and Bean0 on the PM function or make it known here.

Thanks in advance,

Dru.
#2 - sokke
12 R.Salama Flat Frog
I would come but my skin isn't finished
#4 - Dru
Quote from JO53PHS :I would come but my skin isn't finished

get cracking then

As long as it is your skin and it has your number boards on it will be ok
I'll try and turn up

34 D.Watkins danowat Anglo-Estonian Racing

Skin file
Quote from Dru :get cracking then

Then I can show my "Coming Soon!" to everyone.

Wait, I'll have to go to the other PC where I have the skinfile.
33 R.Hoiting CRDD( Concept Racing Double Dutch)
#8 - Jakg
Ok, i'll try.
ill be able to come, my skin was posted by jakg oin the other thread but do you want it here too

edit: lol syncronised
13 M.Golan will try to be there at tuesday 1930 bst

Also, make sure you're running the server in the highest pps setting, otherwise the replay will be choppy.
Attached images
UFR_DuracellUFBR13.jpg
Quote from Dru :get cracking then

If joe gets them done then I'll be there too
One half of Piston Broke will be in attendance.
Maybe the other half as well...we shall see.
#13 - mr_x
I'll be there for half an hour.

#4 C. English - Those Bloody Northerners

Will post skin later tonight.
I can make it there... but would it be possible to race with an interims skin? or shall I use the yfb skin, updated to this season? It is not decided yet wich skin we are going to use, me and my baby-r mate *looking at khoianh94* and although we don't have a name yet...
Quote from TFalke55 :I can make it there... but would it be possible to race with an interims skin? or shall I use the yfb skin, updated to this season? It is not decided yet wich skin we are going to use, me and my baby-r mate *looking at khoianh94* and although we don't have a name yet...

We don't have to use the final skin. And a team isn't important yet...

PS: Dein Deutschland-Skin ist doch etwas übertrieben, finde ich.
#16 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 :I can make it there... but would it be possible to race with an interims skin? or shall I use the yfb skin, updated to this season? It is not decided yet wich skin we are going to use, me and my baby-r mate *looking at khoianh94* and although we don't have a name yet...

just a skin (not an default LFS one) with your number board mate
There you go, my new hat as well...

Credit to Teaz-R for some of the bits and pieces.
Attached images
HEL_Bean0new.jpg
UFR_PB49.jpg
UFR_PB50.jpg
I'll try to be there, if Im not doing something else.

#03 K.Järve, Anglo-Estonian Racing (Kristjan.J)

Skin
Quote from Bean0 :There you go, my new hat as well...

Credit to Teaz-R for some of the bits and pieces.

I'm scared... it reminds me of the Hellsangels for some reason

Quote from khoianh94 :PS: Dein Deutschland-Skin ist doch etwas übertrieben, finde ich.

PM mich wegen der anderen Skins

So... I now did upload a tweaked version of the Season 1 skin... Changes are the Numberboard, and some sponsors wich are now in other positions. Aditionally I used some of the stuff wich is in the Numberboard-zip-file
Attached images
UFR_yfb_BabyR_S2.jpg
#20 - mr_x
TBN skins
Attached images
UFR_TBN4babyr.jpg
UFR_TBN37babyr.jpg
well mr x there will be a vauxhall mechanic racing if you have any troubles lol
#22 - mr_x
Quote from james12s :well mr x there will be a vauxhall mechanic racing if you have any troubles lol

I don't see any Vauxhall stickers on the 2 TBN cars, so we should be alright All parts are UF branded.
I will try to attend.
refurbished Highrollerskins below. Sponsor conflict taking out and some other little mistakes removed.

Attached images
UFR_HIGH43.jpg
UFR_HIGH67.jpg
lol but it is the vauxhall btcc colours
I'll be there if my connection doesn't play up.

76 G.Bromham

Edit: updated skin added.
Attached images
UFR_Miglia UFBR 76.jpg
UFR_Miglia UFBR 77.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG