The online racing simulator
#26 - Dru
Quote from LineR32 :I'll be there if my connection doesn't play up.

76 G.Bromham

the skinsare identical excpet the number right?

I would advise a change of roll cage and or mirrors colours on one of hte cars

otherwise - great skins
Ok, i'll sort that.
Me and Joe will almost certainly be there with an almost finished(ish) skin

(Which isn't quite almost finishedish yet )
I probably wont be there tommorrow cos of this stupid GT3 cup thing that I almost definitely want to pull out of and would have if I didn't have a team mate
#30 - Dru
Quote from JO53PHS :I probably wont be there tommorrow cos of this stupid GT3 cup thing that I almost definitely want to pull out of and would have if I didn't have a team mate

thats dedication
Oh be quiet you :P

I was never really into driving a restricted FZR anyway. It's sluggish enough without chocking the engine to near-death. The only reason I have not yet pulled out is because I didn't want to dissapoint G!NhO.

But... FAILs happen
As said last night Dru, we open our server for the promom. So [HR] Halfords Racing server tonight at 19:30 UK time ??>
Which server should I be looking out for?
I think HR halfords racing server. But as long it isnt confirmed I am not sure.
well, either it will be the HR server or some Concept Racing one ("Practice" might fit), also depends on the availability of those restriction control apps and stuff.

All of your skins look top notch btw, maybe I'll join tonight and see some beautifully painted fake minis jam their exteriors :-)

greetz

der butz
#36 - Dru
As HR have a restriction program on their HR server I beleive that it is the best place server to run the promo this week.

Hopefully by next week ours should be up and running and then we can make sure it works prior to using in for the pre-qualification sessions etc etc later on down the river
My skin for the promo event is attached. Simple, isn't it?

@TFalke55: :lol:
Attached images
UF1_BR-black.jpg
#39 - Dru
Quote from khoianh94 :My skin for the promo event is attached. Simple, isn't it?

UF1?
Quote from Dru :UF1?

Oh, wrong name - but still the same skin...
Attached images
UFR_BR-black.jpg
#41 - Dru
not sure what server this is happening on tonight guys - will post later on.

Reason being we are wanting our League admins to also blow the dust off and re-familirise themselves with proceedings, therefore may not be best suited to run it on the HR server.

Will sort out whats going on later after work and edit my first post to inform people of the server name etc etc (needless to say you can always search for me (dru) online
skin coming soon lol
#43 - Dru
Quote from james12s :skin coming soon lol

we already have yours James - unless you've tweeked it snce JAck posted it
I see no reason to use the HR server.
#45 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :I see no reason to use the HR server.

have you got the restriction app/lapper on a server up and running now then Bean0?
Quote from Dru :have you got the restriction app/lapper on a server up and running now then Bean0?

It was working last night. No website output yet.
Quote from khoianh94 :My skin for the promo event is attached. Simple, isn't it?

lol??? why lol???
#48 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :It was working last night. No website output yet.

actually on OUR server? or yours?
Concept Racing Practice I believe it is called.

Also running on Bean0's Server (UFBR)
Quote from Dru :we already have yours James - unless you've tweeked it snce JAck posted it

rofl was in referance to the message on khoianh94's skin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG