The online racing simulator
My screenshot gallery ...
(33 posts, started )
Quote from pdanev :^ 1st one is pretty cool!

Only thing that bugs me about the first pic is the mipmapping, that starts just after the nose of the FOX... Other than that, great as usual...
something new
This would be good if you had a nice graphics card (or maybe you have, but didn't set AA/AF to best quality). There are a lot of jaggies on the picture, and you should be more careful when selecting the car, you can see some white bits and pieces on the outer lines of the car. Either be very prices, or go over those places with the blur tool carefully.
its pretty good tomas, think it would look nice if you could flip the top lights up and add some lighting into that scene.....
Quote from pdanev :This would be good if you had a nice graphics card (or maybe you have, but didn't set AA/AF to best quality). There are a lot of jaggies on the picture, and you should be more careful when selecting the car, you can see some white bits and pieces on the outer lines of the car. Either be very prices, or go over those places with the blur tool carefully.

i have FX5200 so i cant take better screenshot... no money for ne graphic card
next

sry for that jagged lines but i have bad graphic card next time i try 1600*1200 that maybe help
I like the angle on that last shot

You can get a half decent graphics card now with good AA/AF settings for pittance check http://ebuyer.co.uk or somewhere similar

- J
And so what if you card is a bit slow with full FSAA/AF? Screenshots doesn't have FPS... Just turn the FSAA/AF to full only when you're taking a screenshot.

My screenshot gallery ...
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG