The online racing simulator
My screenshot gallery ...
(33 posts, started )
here is my XFR on Aston ...

and here is my XRR on Kyoto
#2 - (SaM)
Ok ok, pretty good. As far as edited screenshots look better than normally, I like em. These do.
But why not post them at the edited pics thread since these are just 2 pictures.
i really love that 2nd picture, thats .. a wonderful shot

imo it almost looks real
Quote from (SaM) :Ok ok, pretty good. As far as edited screenshots look better than normally, I like em. These do.
But why not post them at the edited pics thread since these are just 2 pictures.

I wanna give here all my screenshots... More pictures come soon

EDIT: here we go

EDIT2: one more time
Awesome but still would be better to post them to the edited pics thread.
Those look really nice! :banana:
next one
Makes me almost think LFS would soon have a 'photo' mode included at some point

If you take requests.... would you try to do some pics of cars getting a bit of air? (like from hopping over a curb or ridge) Somewhere on AS Cadet, South City, I dunno I like those kind of 'action' pics the best

#9 - ORION
Quote from Tomas Stiborek :next one

Skoda Octavia...
thanks, but you should post it as a link ... just think of the poor 56k users

Maybe it's better to post all images as a link, or just create some thubnais on your server and put those here with a link
I like them, but the cars just seem so 'plain' to me. Maybe it is the skins. Because that one pale skinned car in front, it makes the car look very bleached out or something.

Good angles though, but it could use some color (the sky for example -- very white)
#15 - Don
nope, its blurred.. guess that was a mistake .. or mis-focus
Not that good as the previous shots.
You may not want to show the side mirrors from too near... They kinda ruin the illusion... Other than that, very good...
The side mirros goes that way only when you alt+tab and then go back to the game...
Or when you press Shift U. It keeps the image from the second you entered the view until you exit it. No matter where the car is.
^ 1st one is pretty cool!
hey man..
nice pictures..
but..
always pretty much same effect ...
the focused on picture, with blury background..

try something new... if alll pix are the same gets boring to look through them..
i just look through all *yawn* after the first few it wasnt so exciting anymore... got a lil exiting on the last two.....
for example.. the 1st one was good ( fox_kyoto)
but the 2nd one.. you should've motion blur it
see where im going ? different styles...

add some NIGHT effects....
some lights..
some accidents in the background...

stuff like that
make it more exiting for every picture.. not same theme

but u know.. thast just my opinoin... u can take it as an advice.. or as sarcasm i mean in it in the best way since i spent 5 min lookin at all ur pix

aite take care
Quote from pdanev :^ 1st one is pretty cool!

Yes

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG