The online racing simulator
I have a couple of suggestions...and worries
Ok...I love LFS...and I cant wait for the improvements..

I have been having big problems with disconnections...and I realise its probably my connection...but if it were possible I would really like to see some sort of improvememnt or research into these problems...

I can play Unreal Tournament online with no lag and no disconections....so I dont know why I have problems with LFS...All I ask is that this be looked at some some point in the game development and hopefully at some point solved...or made a bit better....

My worry about S3/updates = I use a lap top...and LFS runs well with good detail...but It seems a lot of people have very powerfull computers (compared to me) and with the improvements...LFS will eat my compuer and I wont be able to play.

I suggest that new graphics...textures...etc should be made to improve graphics but there should be the option to have less power thirsty textures and stuff available to the users who dont have the latest graphics card or processor....
Quote from Iron_Maiden :Ok...I love LFS...and I cant wait for the improvements..

My worry about S3/updates = I use a lap top...and LFS runs well with good detail...but It seems a lot of people have very powerfull computers (compared to me) and with the improvements...LFS will eat my compuer and I wont be able to play.

I suggest that new graphics...textures...etc should be made to improve graphics but there should be the option to have less power thirsty textures and stuff available to the users who dont have the latest graphics card or processor....

When S3 will be out...you proably will have a new lap top
#3 - ORION
Quote from Iron_Maiden :I suggest that new graphics...textures...etc should be made to improve graphics but there should be the option to have less power thirsty textures and stuff available to the users who dont have the latest graphics card or processor....

You can set the maximum texture resolution in the settings.
Quote from GloryJ :When S3 will be out...you proably will have a new lap top

LOL, that made me laugh.
#5 - ajp71
S3 needn't take any more graphics memory than S2, all the extras could be made to be optional and only have to take more CPU for the physics
Scawen has always kept the guys and gals with lesser machines in mind, so I wouldn't worry too much about minimum specs going up that much.

I do agree with the lag/disco thing, though. I've been experiencing this too lately and it seems to be a problem that's been going around. I also never had much trouble playing UT2K4 on the same connection...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG