The online racing simulator
The A1GP new car
(22 posts, started )
The A1GP new car

why they remove the cover of filler? @.@

from A1gp.com
Looks basically half-F1/half-CCWS.

I like.
I do indeed like this. Should spark more interest from me to start watching A1GP again.
Looks like an F1 car from a few years ago. So: Better than current F1 cars.
#5 - JJ72
gosh that's how a F1 car should look like! pre 1998 wide wheel base with simple modern aerodynamics.

and btw that's a Jordan. XD
#6 - MR_B
It's heavily based on the Ferrari F2004.
Quote from MR_B :It's heavily based on the Ferrari F2004.

Yeah, i just hope it this car will not make overtaking harder, because that's why i'm watching A1, though some F1 races are really good this season.
Looks good, too bad that I can't watch A1GP in Hungary
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Looks good, too bad that I can't watch A1GP in Hungary

There is no excuse when you have the Internet.
Bloody hell I thought they were screenshots from something at first
Looks great. Current car has always looked a bit clumsy to me.
Beautiful looking, much better than the old cars.
Looks much cleaner than most modern single seaters.
Its a modified Ferrari F2004, and its using information gathered by the F1 OWG to provide better overtaking, so it has a large front wing and a small rear wing, and no stupid flipups or niknaks. Its much more powerful and faster than the last A1GP car, hopefully it will make an appearance at Goodwood this year, so I can get a few videos of it.
yeah thats what i've heard as well. its basically the car michael schumacher won his last title in 2004.
sweet hopefully we'll get to see some good fights w/ this car.
which power booste system will it use?
Normal A1 style:limt the using times (8 times)
CCWS style:limt the using lenth (70sec)
2009 F1 style:KERS
no booster this time

If I'm Ferrari, I'll put the KERS on A1. because it is a very new design, A1 is a very good place to make data before 2009 F1 season
I hope it has no power boost facility, if you need power boosts to make the cars overtake each other you may as well allow some BTCC style nonsense like ballast, picking the grid out of a hat (on live TV), crossing the 'driver etiquette' section out of the rule book and requiring the drivers to bitch like little girls.
lol ajp, im a btcc fan but i get what you mean, the grid place out a hat idea is a bit silly, unless your one of the jordans/john guest(who is my favorite team), both father and son do well out of the reverse sytem
I thought the boost system made for some pretty good racing. OK, it's not "pure" racing, but at least it avoids races from becoming mere processions.

The A1GP new car
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG