The online racing simulator
New attachment thingy
(14 posts, started )
New attachment thingy
Well, I was checking out the skins section as usual, and noticed that the attachments opened differently. It like opens in a thingy, then if you click on the image again, then it goes to the real image. Okay, I know, totally unclear, but hey.

It wasn't there yesterday as I recall. Has anyone else noticed or is it me/my comp going nuts?
The software running the forum has been updated It's not just you.
Ahhh. It's cool though, nicely done and all. It's a little slow to load the images but, hehe.
Well, I don't like it too much because you can't see attachment until it's fully loaded and there's no progress indicator so you won't know if it's loading at all. Also, it prevents me from opening the attachments into new tabs so they can be loaded on backround (big skins take a while to load).
Quote from Crommi :Also, it prevents me from opening the attachments into new tabs so they can be loaded on backround (big skins take a while to load).

Middle-click or right-click and "open link in new tab".
#6 - Bean0
Quote from Crommi :Well, I don't like it too much because you can't see attachment until it's fully loaded and there's no progress indicator so you won't know if it's loading at all. Also, it prevents me from opening the attachments into new tabs so they can be loaded on backround (big skins take a while to load).

Yep, it's broken my CTRL+Click

Death to the lightbox.
Quote from xaotik :Middle-click or right-click and "open link in new tab".

That's so crazy, it just might work.
Or just press your middle mouse button in *shrugs*
#9 - Bean0
Quote from Krammeh :Or just press your middle mouse button in *shrugs*

So is the broken CTRL+Left Click a bug or feature then ?
if it's documented it's a feature
So many ways to browse, but why does the one I like have to be broken now

Never even knew that middle button does the same as CTRL+Shift+Mouse1
True that the load time isn't very explicit, and may be annoying, but thankfully I have decently speeded (?) internet. And good thing the "open in a new/background tab" works still, 'cause I would always do that, didn't know it still worked... Good thing. The good thing is that it gives you a view of the pic that fits to your screen res, before hand, so that's the best part IMO (esp. for previews). But I'll continue to use the bg-tab for skins, thanks for the heads-up on that.
I also noticed (and it might just be on my work PC) that if I accidentally hit the scrollwheel when the image is loaded, it closes again. It's a little annoying sometimes.
Hmmm, I seem to be getting used to this middle button business.

Vive la Lightbox !!!

New attachment thingy
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG