The online racing simulator
Quick! Need tips on what to buy!
(7 posts, started )
I got the choice of what to buy with my cousin's money for graduation... What do you guys think I should buy, I have a momo alrdy, and I am thinking of buying a DFP but I can't find it anywhere. I don't want it to ship as it takes too long, I want to be able to drive somewhere. BTW, Im in the USA. So what can I buy...? My cousin says she can buy me a Wii, But I dont want that! What else!!!!!
You should wait for the shipping because in the end, it would cost a little less money and a little more time. I got my DFP for 100$ (shipping included) from walmart. You can also stop by a Fry's Electronics and hope they have one there as well.

It's not a good idea to spend it so quickly. You should wait for the Logitech Driving Force GT to come out and work on the PC (if it does) and buy that because it is esentially better than a DFP. For example, I almost totally regret buying a Dell XPS because if I devoted more time to building my PC at Christmas, I would have gotten a faster computer without a bloated OS like Vista or I could have saved some money for upgrades.

Or you can save that money for something better if you can't decide.
Doesn't the DFGT already work with the PC?
Quote from h3adbang3r :Doesn't the DFGT already work with the PC?

As far as I know, the latest wingman drivers don't have it on the list so I'm assuming it doesn't work yet or it uses the DFP drivers.
Long story, I can't drive out to Frys any more lol. If I could go there or Tiger Direct I would just get a G25 or something. Well, I dunno. I am clueless.
i'd reccomend getting advanced driving courses... more fun then any simulation.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG