The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want the LFSCART League Race to be given the status of an Kyoto 500 Test Event

Closed since :
Yes, I do.
No, I do not.
LFSCART Round 3 - Official Practice?
Hi...

The next round in the LFSCART schedule is going to be at the Kyoto Ring Oval... Therefore I'm asking you, to give it also the status of an Testing Evening. Problems might be the double file start and the qualifying format, but if it is okey, this event will be opened up for the Kyoto 500 racers too.

so what you think about this idea? The Kyoto Speed Week as an Coop-Event?

Falke
Err wat...?

Do you mean the race and quali would be in ky500 format? If so, that's a great idea cause if I recall correctly I was in charge of teh qualifying... would it be too obvious if I ended up in teh pole?
#3 - J@tko
Quote from hyntty :Err wat...?

Do you mean the race and quali would be in ky500 format? If so, that's a great idea

No, he means that everyone who turns up to it is given a practice evening for it.

Deko's in charge of such things - ask him
#4 - Mazar
Quote : so what you think about this idea? The Kyoto Speed Week as an Coop-Event?

Hmmm,

Having been at a few of the 500 training events i would vote no and to keep them separate events for now.

There is a lot of entrants to the 500 who have neither the laps or the experience of the rules to qualify for the event. That is the point of the training session and that sometimes takes some work.

This in the midst of a race series for league points is not good. LFSCART series overlaps with the 500 main event already and at that point the 500 entrants will all be practiced, just like the CART entrants already are for their series.

So, I voted no.

Best, Maz
yeah, you said some right things... I think i was just a bit disappointed when posting it, that we were only 7 racers... sry... just another unthoughted thread... sry...
#6 - Mazar
Quote :yeah, you said some right things... I think i was just a bit disappointed when posting it, that we were only 7 racers... sry... just another unthoughted thread... sry...

No need for apologies Falke, i can see the idea and its not a bad one, relatively speaking, lol.

I was disappointed too that there where only 7 of the entrants on the server for the race. I know a few of the entrants are away at the moment and there was a couple of event clash yesterday, so would hope for more at the next round. I know teamplayers said in PM he will be there for the later rounds for instance.

Yesterday was real world F1 day and was also a clash with the GFC league (also running FO8) and maybe we could have looked to combine those two events (as GFC was looking for more FO8 racers recently) which could be a idea?

However, keep up the good work friend, its a good series potentially and has good organization. With its mix of road and oval courses, given time, it will grow I am sure. Being related to the 500 race which is a big enough single event is cool and it has a good future i think.

Best, Maz
Falke teh reason for not many show-ups is simply because of teh name. CART never succeeded, so why would it work ISL? Change teh name and all will be saved
#8 - J@tko
Quote from hyntty :Falke teh reason for not many show-ups is simply because of teh name. CART never succeeded, so why would it work ISL? Change teh name and all will be saved

Are you OK Hyntty - U've been making lots of stupid posts lately.
You're becoming more of a pillock than joe
Quote from J@tko :
Quote from hyntty :Falke teh reason for not many show-ups is simply because of teh name. CART never succeeded, so why would it work ISL? Change teh name and all will be saved

Are you OK Hyntty - U've been making lots of stupid posts lately.

No, hyntty is perfectly reasonable with this statement. It's you who is the pillock.

So anyway, on topic !

I'll give it some more thought on the thought about the session before I give it a go or not. So, continue to discuss. Argue, even. Feel free to bribe me either way. So long as you keep in mind that Joseph is less of a pillock than Jack or hyntty or myself.

But I digress.
Quote from J@tko :

There is only a limited state of pillocness you can achieve. So don't worry

Quote from dekojester :
I'll give it some more thought on the thought about the session before I give it a go or not. So, continue to discuss. Argue, even. Feel free to bribe me either way. So long as you keep in mind that Joseph is less of a pillock than Jack or hyntty or myself.

On topic, indeed. The 'stupidname'-series needs drivers in order to work. Allthough it has till now worked perfectly, mostly because of us great and professional drivers In my opinion we should somehow get more good, fair and pro drivers involved to the whole series, not just for one oval round. Secondly some ovalheads might badly disturb teh championship battle that is going on (not that I'm against good racing, I'm just concerned about teh wrecker-noobz)
Quote :Secondly some ovalheads might badly disturb teh championship battle that is going on (not that I'm against good racing, I'm just concerned about teh wrecker-noobz)

Bwaaaahhaaaahaaa....

Quote :
In my opinion we should somehow get more good, fair and pro drivers involved to the whole series, not just for one oval round.

Yep this has got to be the focus for sure. But, i think it will increase in numbers next rounds on. Drop those entrants on the first page who haven't shown a ass kicking PM Falke for a start.

Quote : You're becoming more of a pillock than joe

New entrant with a safety car crasher on Sunday, rofl.

Best, Maz
yep... It shouldn't be a coop event... the Kyoto 500 is a coop event, big enough for for such a tiny league ^^

but my question would be: As it is a league race and as main aspects are the same *cough* driving in a circle *cough*, couldn't it counted to the Kyoto 500 sessions?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG