The online racing simulator
#26 - th84
Quote from Jakg :LFS, cheap?!

You got off cheaper than I did.
Attached images
License Details.JPG
Heh, LFS is worth every cent so in my opinion it wont make a difference at all!
Sucks that here in Canada the price remains the same, 1 BP = $2 CAD, and it's been like that for years.
#30 - aoun
Price has gone down in Australia. When i bought S1+S2, worth i think 56-60$AUD. Now i bought a voucher for a mate, its 49.20$.
24.00 GBP = 144.406 ARS

Damn Argentina's Peso that's a lot of money here but that didn't stop me from getting S2

Maybe we could arrange some sort of trading, meat for LFS?
or maybe potatoes for S2
I want my 6 euro back, now !

Just kidding offcourse
Quote from PioneerLv :iRacing is bargain for it's money. I paid for S2 license 26Ls(Latvian Lats), and now it costs 21Ls. For 5Ls i can buy 2 Big Mac complects and eat them.

If you will eat 2 big macs you will die. Then you wont need any license
Im thinkin of buying a license, well i will have to pay then 46.98 US$ because LFS website dont accept Peruvian Nuevos Soles S/.
we don't accept USD either Or actually, no we accept any currency. It doesn't matter which country you live in. When you make a payment on our website, the amount you pay in GBP is automatically converted into your own currency.
For an approximation of how much that will be, please check a currency conversion website like www.xe.com

Quote from spacedskunk :So how much profit did you make lol

billions.

Edit: dougie-lampkin, you might want to edit your post to save the forum visitors some scrolling.

Edit 2: Never mind, I removed the image from my web server instead.
I'd take a guess that if someone has the longest list it will be janezki
Quote from felplacerad :billions.

Edit: dougie-lampkin, you might want to edit your post to save the forum visitors some scrolling.

Edit 2: Never mind, I removed the image from my web server instead.

Eh? It's 2 lines long
Quote from marzman :What do need that many licenses for?

Why ask why, when you can ask why not
Dougie, at first my post included a HUGE image. A minute or two after submitting my post I went back to edit it to replace the image with a thumbnail. You quoted me before I had time to edit my post, however, so your quote still included the huge image. But since the image in question was located on my web server I was able to "edit" your quote by simply removing the image from the server. If I put the image back on the server, your post would no longer be just two lines.

I really REALLY like LFS.
Ah I see now

But I have in-line images disabled, so I didn't realise
Quote from Victor :Did you know that because of varying exchange rates, LFS in Euro countries is a lot cheaper right now than for example compared to last year?

LFS S2 license (£24 GBP) :
2007 : €36 EUR
NOW : €30 EUR

A 6 Euro discount! Just like that The British Pound isn't very strong at the moment, while the Euro is, making it attractive for Europeans to buy goods in England. I guess if you live in a Euro country and you've had doubts about the price before, now is your chance to get your LFS license with a 17% discount!

I think that now it's the best moment to release S3 then!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG