FZR Renders
(44 posts, started )
Yeehaw...
Took a damn hour to render this one.
Attached images
Genlee FZR.jpg
Genlee FZRlight.jpg
Lens Flairs??????
Sparkster, first one is a nice render, but you have kinda stuffed up the second one. Its a big thing in the photoshop community about people who use lens flairs. They are a bit cheesy and noobish. I dont mean any harm by my comments but im just trying to help
The white box you have put above the car for the reflection does look nice, but in the real world wouldn't be there, you need a nice enviroment map so its relfecting some real world things, that would look nice!
The bluring effect is good, but you need to un-blur the wheels because it looks like the wheels are moving indipendently of the car. Maybe blur them a little but it looks like you need to do a different blur that makes them look like they are spinning. Blur the road the same like you have, and possibley put a 0.5 blur on the hole image, it just gives it that little something
See what ya think.

Drain
Quote from TheSparkster :Yeehaw...
Took a damn hour to render this one.

First one reminds me of 'The Dukes of Hazard'
My first render attempts:

Attached images
3fzrwall.jpg
Quote from Leito :First one reminds me of 'The Dukes of Hazard'

Lol bro, thats the "general lee" skin. It's from the dukes of hazzard. That might explain why it reminded you of it lol.
a
aussie skin

i made a skin in gtr, so decided to convert it to lfs... its a fantasy aussie skin still not finisheds.. needs few more touches....

mad!
Attached images
lol.jpg
lol2.jpg
lol3.jpg
I'm seeing good stuff from everyone, but it's a shame that most renders look so many like the previous. I for one would love to see more diversity in the renders. Be original. Try some interesting lighting, try a background..
thats the main reason i started an OT renders thread to get some other stuff rather than people showing off their skins

majority of time people just want renders of skins because it looks more realistic (not really in the end lol, but its shiny.. we all like shiny things)

and not to be taken the wrong way, thats why i dont like ian's brazil pre ready renders, because thats all you see; no offense, ian spent those long hours with something very nice to the community in the end, but after a while... change is needed
4 minutes rendering .....
comments please ..
Attached images
FZR_nyasar1.jpg
Need some blur or something.
Right now that FZR is not fitting on scene
Thank you for your comment, i'll do my best later
can any1 post the Material IDs for the FZR car please?
Quote from XCNuse :thats the main reason i started an OT renders thread to get some other stuff rather than people showing off their skins

majority of time people just want renders of skins because it looks more realistic (not really in the end lol, but its shiny.. we all like shiny things)

and not to be taken the wrong way, thats why i dont like ian's brazil pre ready renders, because thats all you see; no offense, ian spent those long hours with something very nice to the community in the end, but after a while... change is needed

I think it's perfectly fine to use those premade scenes if you just want to show off your skin and would rather have a render than an ingame or viewer screenshot. But those should go in the "car skins" section then. It would indeed be nice if everyone could agree that the "3D renders" section is for stuff that required a little more work and "artistic effort" (be it lighting, a whole scene setup etc.). But I think most ppl do agree on that anyway.

edit: just noticed that this screenshot is in the wrong thread, sorry.

btw:
Attached images
Allian_showroom_XXL.jpg
I agree with you, and the scene you've done is really nice !
Good Job !
Holy Macrell, that looks ace, which cars are purchasable :bounce8:

FZR Renders
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG