The online racing simulator
New Car Design - RSL400
(65 posts, started )
Sorry, I was referring to the OP.

Niko's drawings are just blatent copies of the ricer models you can buy in most teenager shops (at least in the UK), and thus have very little artisitic talent in them. Nice drawings, but required no imagination - you just draw what you see, perhaps even scanning in a photo and tracing it
It looks like a ladyshaver.
Quote from dude56 :I've been contemplating designing a new car for LFS and finally did it. ... Weighs 3700 lbs

You didn't happen work for British Leyland in the 1970s by any chance?
I like it. IMO the front is a little bit too short to fit proportions.

1800 kg/4000lb sounds correct to me. 6 sec. to 60mph sounds a bit too fast for a car with 320 hp.

BTW dont listen to some guys in here. They try to blaim everyone and everything in here. Nice job!
i actually want this car in the game cuz it will be good for arab drifting, and also if this car was V6 and front wheel drive then it will be the best, no matter how it looks like.
4.0L & 320hp only?
is it a classic car?@.@
Quote from AndroidXP :Nice drawing, but an ugly car.
The front looks kinda squished and weirdly... round. The back is quite odd looking, much too long and pointy. Reminds me of the hideous backs the Nascar cars have. Overall the proportions and perspective seem off too. Not saying I could draw better, just stating my observations

It's a typical american car...
Quote from scania :4.0L & 320hp only?
is it a classic car?@.@

Americans... Even though they import european and japanese engines, they still didn't figure out how to make one properly...
ill throw my idea in aswell..
Attached images
DSCF6125.jpg
and your idea is having a McLaren F1 in LFS?

eh, im currently in the progress of making a drawing of a car I'd like to see in LFS.

But meanwhile, pick something from my gallery: http://fuseest.deviantart.com/gallery/
#38 - 5haz
Howabout this?

Took me about five minutes.

I guess I could throw a couple of mine into the ring...

I'm too lazy to go find a large-scale scanner to get proper images of these, so you'll have to settle for crappy digi-cam pics.
Attached images
100_3572.JPG
100_3710.JPG
#40 - QBi
Quote from MAGGOT :I guess I could throw a couple of mine into the ring...

I'm too lazy to go find a large-scale scanner to get proper images of these, so you'll have to settle for crappy digi-cam pics.

Wow! First one's really sexy IMO
#41 - JJ72
hm that's seriously talented.
Quote from JJ72 :hm that's seriously talented.

Agreed, awesome work 5haz.
Well, if you are showing car drawings.... here is my current WIP
Attached images
Sketch5.jpg
#44 - 5haz
Quote from Bob Smith :Agreed, awesome work 5haz.

Me?? Lol I think MAGGOT's work is a quite a bit supierior to mine!

Not only are the cars good looking, his sketching skills are brilliant too!

Anyway, I updated my 'car'.

Perhaps we could have a 'LFS car design drawing' thread? :P
Thanks for the comments guys. The stuff posted is quite easy to do, technically speaking. (The rendering part) I still have a hard time with perspective stuff when it comes to oblong shapes like cars, though. That proto just looks weird to me, still, but it was the first ever marker rendering that I had done so I still like it. :P
Quote from 5haz :Me?? Lol I think MAGGOT's work is a quite a bit supierior to mine!

I was wondering if people would get the sarcasm without the obligatory smiley.

Still, what you did is a lot better than what I can churn out in 5 mins in paint.
If there ever was going to be a LeMans type car introduced, i hope to god it looks like maggots. Very nice.
What about this?

Had this in mind for quite a while.
Would be a great addition to either the GT2 class, or to be used with the XFR&UFR as a RWD/4WD car.

Ignore the odd smudge marks. As i am left-handed, i still like to work from left to right, smudging everything i've already done :P

Some perspective issues here and there, (especially at the front) but i hope you get the point
Enjoy
Attached images
RBT.jpg
Quote from Fuse5 :What about this?

Had this in mind for quite a while.
Would be a great addition to either the GT2 class, or to be used with the XFR&UFR as a RWD/4WD car.

Ignore the odd smudge marks. As i am left-handed, i still like to work from left to right, smudging everything i've already done :P

Some perspective issues here and there, (especially at the front) but i hope you get the point
Enjoy

I think the smudge thing actually looks better than no smudge.
wtf?!

New Car Design - RSL400
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG