The online racing simulator
Idea, For a type of "School"
(20 posts, started )
Ok, I have an idea in my head, To get you thinking, Think about barber racing school...A one-on-one type of education in racing, It helps in line, and throtle control, and ect..

So, the idea is an LFS type of school, The way it would work, One good racer helping a strugling racer. Maybe creating tracks specificly that help you learn things that can help you race, and having them watch over you and give you pointers.. Remember this is an idea, and if any suggestions too this idea would be much appreciated.
surely thats what the practise section on lfs is for....
But tips from another driver help alot!
I think it's a good idea. Some teams already have a drivers development program which is like a team of new racers learning. This would be similar I imagin.

The idea reminds me of the drifting school were I use to be teacher on demo. Secret Weapon Drifting School is the name I believe. Was good but didn't last as long as I'd hope (I didn't make it I was just teacher).
Quote from evilpimp :I think it's a good idea. Some teams already have a drivers development program which is like a team of new racers learning. This would be similar I imagin.

The idea reminds me of the drifting school were I use to be teacher on demo. Secret Weapon Drifting School is the name I believe. Was good but didn't last as long as I'd hope (I didn't make it I was just teacher).

Also along those lines, There could be a Racing division, and then a drifting side?
Well I know Storm Racing has a cadet program that all of our drivers are placed in when they first join, and we watch them develop both as a person and gain racing experience. We all give them the attention and help and "teach" them.
i suppose to learn all the little trick of the tracks you need one to one.
So, Should each team have there own "school" Or should we all put our efforts in as a comunitty and create LFS School, and the best of the best can be teachers?
Its been tried and suggested before, and personally, I always supported the idea of a "school", but quite simply when it comes to actually putting things together, all the support usually goes out of the window.

Teams have their own reasons for running thier own sessions and "tests" etc, and good luck to them. As for a community effort.. Best of luck, but it simply wont materialise.
Well I don't know about the racng school bit but I quite like the idea of a drifting school so I might make a teacher of myself and eventually get a few students to help...

See signature. :P
To Tell you the truth I think I have less then 2000 miles, I would be a student to both racing and drifting, I need the help, And there are many others then me!

Checked LFSW... Nvr mind I have 4776 Ml... More then I thought
I have some "Zoom" racing school skins :P
So if I where to put this up...How many members or Students would join?
It's already done. Not officially though.

And that track is autocross :P
I wanna make a true offical LFS School!...Who would be onboard!
i would help out with drifting mostly aswell as some different rally - x things
I'd love to help out inthe development of this, whos server could you run this on though?
I dont think enough intrest is there thoughout the community. Aswell i will be away for 5 1/2 Months.
[SR]Training, the server is setup for people to learn things on, various layouts are being developed to aid with racing line, braking points etc. as well general car control. When Admins are about, race situaions will also be simulated where people can ask specific questions if the want to learn anything...

Everyone is welcome to use this server!
Thor, thank you. Deffinitly Helps, or though I think so.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG