The online racing simulator
this is no longer a small problem
for more than 3 months that i cant connect to almost any server, every time i get a massage that says i didnt get some info (drivers, skins etc...)

the ping are good (about 100ms and i am from israel)

i am driving LFS since 2003 and i really starting to get angry

its not ports or my router cuz i tried without router and still the same!
Do you have antivirus software? try disable it.
i am using AVG for 2 weeks now and also before it was like this

sometimes i can connect but after maximum 2 mintues its lost connection
I used to get that on every server I visited, but it would go away after a few trys. We changed ISP there last week, and I can connect to every server in ~10 seconds now Maybe find a local friend with a different ISP and try connecting off his connection, see does that make it better?
at the moment changeing ISP is not an option
There isn't really anything you can do then...it's not a problem at your end, it's your ISP's problem Have you tried contacting them?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :There isn't really anything you can do then...it's not a problem at your end, it's your ISP's problem Have you tried contacting them?

i did and they didnt help
Which ISP are you on?

There are more ISP problems now than before, so it might be the cause. I've had similar problems.

The latency is only half of the deal. If you backtrace from an American/European IP, it'll show massive amounts of packet loss. This mostly happens now with Bezeqint (014) and Baraq (013), I think. Currently, the best ISP for gaming is Zahav Smile (012), but they suck as well. They're only good if you're going to game, so getting a 1.5mbit/128kbit connection for like 30NIS shouldn't be much of a problem.
the problem is i know that and i have 012

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG