The online racing simulator
LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
Your going to send out race mail right? What times we have to be there server name passwords ect?
huh when is the event ? i worked gmt out at 11am, its now 11:54am. hm..... have i missed it ? or is it at 9pm GMT ??
So if i'm in GMT +10... what time would this be for me? lol
8am on a sunday morning !!!!

Fark..
Well i belive it is 6 for Aussies but i could be wrong.
If All Else Fails And Ur Lost. Come Early
-_-
Just go in the meeting room early or join the server early if you're worried about time.
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
Theres no password right now...I think.
yes there is no pass until everyone is here. sound very stupid but, short notice means ppl being locked out
-
am i too late?
i couldnt read what you wrote. i only saw you told me.

told me what? noone told me ,lol

o well, glhf all!
Quote from 3twentyfizzive :i couldnt read what you wrote. i only saw you told me.

told me what? noone told me ,lol

o well, glhf all!

WTF MAN

THE COMP STARTS IN 70 MINUTES

Yes starts in 1 hr...like to see some ppl actually here right now..only a few ppl here.
no one is int he meeting room with me
And no it's not me, it's Ryan!
i cannot get in with given password
bullshit, i been waiting in meeting room for an hour and a half
-
(S14_Silvia_SE) DELETED by S14_Silvia_SE
we did quals already when we gonna know whats up prodigy
I told you, i will have the scores/who is eliminated as soon as 1. the others qualify on friday privately with me and 2. once i get the scoring done.

Do you have the course walk replay? Keisu's dumazz restarted it and i dont have it
Shut up Charles!I told you guys I saved it before I restarted it.
-
Qualifying day recap: Well to start off i want to thank each and every driver that came for coming, all of you know i started to get really discouraged lol.
Anyway, this is how the day went for those who wanna know.

First five min: Course walk with all the drivers behind me. Then Charlie led the 2nd go around. Went pretty smooth.

Next five min: Cobra and Keisu did a 2 run demo to show the drivers how the line and each clipping point is executed.(which was already known, but both drivers did a bang up job)

For the rest of the time we began 2 run solo qualifying, let me just say each driver whooped ass

We had some quick smokers, some hit walls, barely touched cones, but all in all yesterday I cant tell you how much showing up meant to me, and putting on the performance that you did.

It only tells me that Round 1 is going to be cRaZy

-Slide or Die
yeh i might learn the right layout this time....
...the second run of our demo was sorta....like a show-off type run :P.Prod will post pics and you'll see what i mean.
i hope im not out, really want to get to irwin. then ill be happy

LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG