The online racing simulator
LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
#1 - MrPDR
LFS Formula D 2008
Why is this posted in Leagues & Events section and Teams section?

I think Leagues & Events is more appropriate :P Anyways, sounds interusting. Finally a well organised drift event. Hopefully this will turn out to be nice.
#3 - MrPDR
thanks, yeah i just put it here because i know some ppl NEVER look in that section, (i didnt until like a month ago)
I'm hoping this event will be as well organised as the post you just wrote. Is there a chance I can test the server before officially entering? I got a little problem at Epic Sliders Drift Event with my holy connection of the Hell and I wouldn't want to scrap your competition.
Looks very promising, but i dont know if i'll be able to make it during the summer with classes and the beach
#6 - MicSu
One of these again... New***s trying to organize a "proper" event.

Nothing personal, but I really don't have a good feeling about this one (either)...
I'll probably stick around for qualifying then drop out if I confirm I won't be able to make the whole event.

FD07-J.Eason
#8 - MrPDR
Quote from MicSu :One of these again... New***s trying to organize a "proper" event.

Nothing personal, but I really don't have a good feeling about this one (either)...

yeah man, i know "another one" gahh. Thats the gap we are trying to fill man, not trying to have it be another drift event, trying to have it be an annual points series.

I have seen alot of these, (and havent because i never hear about em till they are over) somewhat succeed and sometimes fail.

Just as long as people know the times correctly for this event, its good as golden. Unless i bake the crap outta myself and lost all memory
haha nah, i have faith in this event tho
conflict was the best , if you can make a turn up like that then your good to go
#10 - Dru
Can a Mod - PLEASE - move this thread.

Bad positioned threads just encourage more of the same.
Well, there is another one in Leagues and event section..Seems as if no one reads forum any way(people who drift at least) so i put it here where ppl DO look often, or at least sometimes
But idk, move if you wish
Quote from MrPDR :Seems as if no one reads forum any way(people who drift at least) so i put it here where ppl DO look often, or at least sometimes

If everybody thought like that we would have just one big "General LFS discussion" forum without any subforums.

People, who are interested in participating in leagues and events obviously WILL look at that forum. And those are the people who you want to read the thread, no?
#13 - Dru
Quote from zeugnimod :If everybody thought like that we would have just one big "General LFS discussion" forum without any subforums.

People, who are interested in participating in leagues and events obviously WILL look at that forum. And those are the people who you want to read the thread, no?

+1
this is true
wow guys, its about a drift event, not where its posted. its a forum, i think it will live..
Quote from Sr20 Drifter :wow guys, its about a drift event, not where its posted. its a forum, i think it will live..

True That!
13 people so far need 19 more
#18 - Dru
Quote from Sr20 Drifter :wow guys, its about a drift event, not where its posted. its a forum, i think it will live..

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=42430

He raised the same post in the league section before posting this one here.

And it IS important where it gets posted. There are ruels and guidelines, otherwise people could post anything ANYWHERE..

I mean, say for instance - is it important that your wage cheque is sent to your account in a specific bank - or is it ok that they just place it 'somewhere' in the bank in any old account?
Its alright man, dont wanna start a fight in here, i just put it here because i know that it would get more attention. and it has.
besides, it was supposed to be moved wasnt it? i said it was ok to do it
17 ppl so far cmonnn peeps lets get our entries in
Quote from MrPDR :17 ppl so far cmonnn peeps lets get our entries in

Well i am happy i am already signed up and got my number
I hope this will be fun, i hope there will be no fighting and such.. just drifting and fun.
10 SPOTS LEFT
Quote from MrPDR :sign up sign up sign up, so i can post the roster!

Start the roster without the last participants so people will see who's in it.

LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG