The online racing simulator
The drunk topic, but with a subject
(44 posts, started )
As topic tells, I am so shitfaced I can't even see what I am writing. And mod, please don't lock this. If I get flamed it's my own failure and I don't mind

I just want to tell you all that damn! Norwegian girls are hawt! And I wish I had a chance on them

Point of this topic before it gets lock - I don't know, but you all should feel honored that I wanted to use my last moments in contiones (not too drunk so I know whats happening) on talking to you xD

Even tho this topic gets locked (and I understand why, sorry ) I just want to say, not on a gay way, but as a friendly way, I enjoy beeing in your all company. I hope to see you on track in the nearest future (yes, I do play LFS in all secret).

Hope everyone gets a nice evening and have a nice day

Sorry Bob, hope you don't get too offended by this post =)

Edit : and as I see's now, everything is ok in this topic, but tomorrow I probally will be laughing at my own stupidness xD
Man, that's not drunk. You're using proper words and everything.

Last time I tried to communicate when out of my tree was about 7 years ago when I joined an IRC channel after a serious 7 or 8 hour session, complete with mixing drinks. My typing was completely illegible, even to me. My fingers weren't doing what I told them, although they were still moving at my normal 60 words-per-minute rate. It was mental. I got shown the logs and I have no idea what I was trying to say
On the plus side, I did see sense and decide to log out after about 10 minutes
Quote from Dajmin :Man, that's not drunk. You're using proper words and everything.

What you don't realise though, is that took him the best part of 5 hours to type...
TVE you write ok, but that makes no sense
that makes no sense(?) i got totally confused when i were reading the first post

EDIT: now i understanded the thread after reading it 5 times
Quote from The Very End :I just want to tell you all that damn! Norwegian girls are hawt! And I wish I had a chance on them

Hear hear, he speakest the truth!

I was at a party yesterday too. End of the semester and all. Homebrewn beer is good, but gives horrible headaches.
Quote from The Very End :I just want to tell you all that damn! Norwegian girls are hawt! And I wish I had a chance on them

Sorry to ruin it for you, but swedish girls are hotter! Well, the scandinavian girls are just the hottest on earth.
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Sorry to ruin it for you, but swedish girls are hotter! Well, the scandinavian girls are just the hottest on earth.

But would you rather watch or join in
In before the lock!
yay me too :woohoo:
I can tell you one thing.. If you want to drink, don't go on a diet. Went out with my brother-in-law yesterday night, he drank 5 (light to heavy) beers, and he still has a headache now. All because he's on a diet and barely ate
Quote from sgt.flippy :I can tell you one thing.. If you want to drink, don't go on a diet. Went out with my brother-in-law yesterday night, he drank 5 (light to heavy) beers, and he still has a headache now. All because he's on a diet and barely ate

I'm tempted to reply that it'd take a lot more beers to get you drunk, but that wouldn't be nice of me to say.

Quote from hrtburnout :I'm tempted to reply that it'd take a lot more beers to get you drunk, but that wouldn't be nice of me to say.

It's true

But I was driving, so I couldn't drink that much. You should of seen the look on the ladies face in the Irish Times when I asked for a pineapple juice
I'm still laughing now

Come to Greece then.
Quote from xaotik :Come to Greece then.

Don`t the girls all have large moustaches and a full beard under each armpit over there?
Quote from unseen :Don`t the girls all have large moustaches and a full beard under each armpit over there?

Not the Norwegian ones.
Quote from xaotik :Come to Greece then.

judging from the week i spent in crete you wont enjoy them much unless you have a nose fetish
UK girs are very hot to (well when i was in the town i saw all haawwt girls)(maybe Fosters helpt me with it)
Quote from Scrabby :UK girs are very hot to (well when i was in the town i saw all haawwt girls)(maybe Fosters helpt me with it)

I think that the girls in UK are quite ugly.
no no.. the girls in the uk are brilliant... so long as there the ones from argentina and the likes (not gonna lock yet.. i think bob should be the mean one )
Quote from franky500 :no no.. the girls in the uk are brilliant... so long as there the ones from eastern Europe and the likes (not gonna lock yet.. i think bob should be the mean one )

There's truth to this
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Sorry to ruin it for you, but swedish girls are hotter! Well, the scandinavian girls are just the hottest on earth.

Photos or report :mad:
Hungarian girls have no opponents! That's a fact!
Quote from unseen :Don`t the girls all have large moustaches and a full beard under each armpit over there?

No, that's the Portugese
in before the Future lock

Btw- Lithuanian girls are just the Hawt, and i mean Very Hawt. So if you want sexy gf go to Lithuania now

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG