The online racing simulator
Request - XFR @ WE Reverse (Endurance)
(7 posts, started )
Hey guys.

Just a quick request. I'm looking for an Endurance set for WE reverse for the XFR. So far I've tried tinkering with another endurance set but it just seems to burn up the fronts too quickly, and as i'm not an expert in the setup department, I was wondering if any of you could help me out.

Thanks in advance guys!
upload a replay, you may just have a heavy foot
drive a bit more defensiv, not so aggressiv
Ok. Thanks for your feedback. Here's a replay. I know it isn't a perfect lap and I slightly messed up the last sector but considering I hadn't drove the combo until 8pm last night Idont think it's too bad!

Im driving with 50% fuel and R4's on the front with R2's on the rear. What do you think? Am i being too rough with the tyres or is it partly the set?

Cheers
Attached files
[W00T] Ben_WE1R_XFR.spr - 107.4 KB - 129 views
#5 - J@tko
Quote from jaws99 :Ok. Thanks for your feedback. Here's a replay. I know it isn't a perfect lap and I slightly messed up the last sector but considering I hadn't drove the combo until 8pm last night Idont think it's too bad!

Im driving with 50% fuel and R4's on the front with R2's on the rear. What do you think? Am i being too rough with the tyres or is it partly the set?

Cheers

I havn't looked at the replay, but I would recommend putting R3s onto the rear, otherwise the back tyres will heat up too quickly, causing too much rear grip, making you understeer and wear the fronts down quicker
Quote from J@tko :I havn't looked at the replay, but I would recommend putting R3s onto the rear, otherwise the back tyres will heat up too quickly, causing too much rear grip, making you understeer and wear the fronts down quicker

Ok cheers mate. Will try that

Any extra advice is still much appreciated
My set seems to be good over a short stint but it's really difficult to keep the tyres cool over a longer stint.

Does anybody have some sort of base endurace set for this track?

Cheers

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG